Okay... the ONE band you must see before you die

Okay even though I said the One band you gotta see....

...if a fictional band were to play...

STEEL DRAGON!!!

And Zakk better play that monster of a diamond plated flying V damnit! I want to see Jason Bonham and Zakk TEAR AMERICA UP! And you know they would! Bust out all the cheese they can get, pyro to make MetallicA jealous, more lasers and strobes than NASA has, and just let them wail for hours and hours!

Man.... that soundtrack was so fuckin metal.....

Everyone can probably guess my number one but I doubt it will ever happen.

RAINBOW!!!!Blackmore and Dio Reuntited

Anything with Blackmore:Rainbow, Blackmore's Night, I will take anything...

King Crimson

Zappa...obviously that will not happen, R.I.P. Frank

Deep Purple MK2 or MK3 reunions

Old Whitesnake Reunion...LoveHunter or Come an' Get it Line-up

A full Adagio set...you can make it happen Glenn :D

People I have to meet before I Die:
Blackmore!
Fripp
Michael Romeo
Daniel Gildenlow
Scott Baio :D

hahaha, Steel Dragon! :headbang: In theory at least, it -was- a band. "We alllllll dieeeeee younnnnnng!" :tickled:

For me, Sonata Arctica and Therion.

I've already seen them once (one of my Top 5 performances ever), but I'd realllllly like to see Dead Can Dance again. (And yes, I've heard the rumors. :))

Pellaz said:
hahaha, Steel Dragon! :headbang: In theory at least, it -was- a band. "We alllllll dieeeeee younnnnnng!" :tickled:

LOL. Every Friday night I head to this place called Area 52. It's a friends space, but it's super nice and about the size of Vinyl. He opens it up on Friday nights for a big open jam.

EVERY WEEK with out fail, my friend Lance (or as we call him Lanth) gets up and does AT LEAST one Steel Dragon song. It's a riot.

-MetalRose

In the last 12 months, I've seen just about every band on my to-see list! Helloween not once but three times! Primal Fear twice! Edguy. Hell, I even saw Duran Duran (my childhood guilty pleasure). I guess I can just die happy?

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing Overkill again. Too bad they don't tend to travel out west anymore.

Well, actually, I'd almost kill to see Duran Duran, too--you're not alone! :) God, I can't believe I missed them here w/ JT. Tix sold out before I snagged a pair. :(
But... winning out over Paradise Lost as the band I really MUST see: The Tea Party.

Pellaz said:
I've already seen them once (one of my Top 5 performances ever), but I'd realllllly like to see Dead Can Dance again. (And yes, I've heard the rumors. :))
Dargormudshark said:
What rumors are those?
(Umm, this is not metal-related, BTW, any of you who don't know who DCD are :) )

There have been rumours a-swirl that Lisa Garrard and Brendan Perry were going to re-form Dead Can Dance. I've since heard from a friend within the last day that the rumours have been confirmed and that they ARE re-forming, but I don't have a link or anything for confirmation.

That would rule, in a non-metal but still amazingly musically cool way. :worship:

MetalRose said:
LOL. Every Friday night I head to this place called Area 52. It's a friends space, but it's super nice and about the size of Vinyl. He opens it up on Friday nights for a big open jam.

EVERY WEEK with out fail, my friend Lance (or as we call him Lanth) gets up and does AT LEAST one Steel Dragon song. It's a riot.

-MetalRose

DAMNIT.

I've spent quite a bit of practice to get the STAND UP AND SHOOOOOOUT to last long enough... big fat gasp of air before you scream that one... I need to find a new bass player so I can sing all this stuff, man. I can't sing Babylon or Mountain King or Of Sins And Shadows and be able to play the bass at the same time, damnit!

FUCK GEDDY LEE! How does that bastard do it...

GIMME BLOOD! GIMME BLOOD! GIMME BLOOD POLUTION!!!