On the fence? (good info within- GH)

006.jpg

Who the fuck ordered muthafuckin' snakes on the muthafuckin' pizza!

If you'll watch Epica just because of how Simone looks, you are as bad as Britney Spears fans.

Cheiron said:
If you'll watch Epica just because of how Simone looks, you are as bad as Britney Spears fans.

THANK YOU! I wanted someone here to say something like that besides me!

I'm on the fence but not because of the bands, but because I'm getting Married in August and taking a week vacation for our honeymoon as well as a ton of money.

What's really killing me is I've been talking about Freak Kitchen ever since my friend Sheri introduced me to them and I'd pay just to see them play. I wasn't real excited about some of the other bands (I've seen Evergrey 3 times and going again in May, Savage Circus was OK, Mercenary would be killer!) but I think Jorn will really surprise a lot of people, especially if he plays a lot of Masterplan stuff.

If I do anything this year I may just go to the Friday Show at Minneapolis Mayhem, just because it will be much cheaper and I'd get to see Jag Panzer and Omen as well as Gaia Epicus and Division.

Cheiron said:

We could all be hipocrites here... But ALL female-fronted bands have hot singers...

The day we see a dio looking chick singing in a succesful metal band you come back and post that message.

zinescene said:
I'm on the fence but not because of the bands, but because I'm getting Married in August and taking a week vacation for our honeymoon as well as a ton of money.

Totally understand your point here.
Wish you all the best and good luck! :)

Angrafan said:
We could all be hipocrites here... But ALL female-fronted bands have hot singers...

The day we see a dio looking chick singing in a succesful metal band you come back and post that message.

Ahn... ok LOL But.. hm.. ahn.. eh... I (and the other guy) wasn't/werent talking about all bands, and didn't say Simone isn't pretty LOL. Lucas, go to sleep lol
And I can name one band I know... =x loll

Harvester said:
Magius said:
As for what I'm planning, it will not be announced in advance of the show.

Glenn H.

You should announce this. I think bands weak this year but 2 comming anyway. Three friends saying "No." Maybe you can change some minds, and sell more tickets.