Sonata Arctica
Stratovarius
Grave Digger
Thunderstone
Royal Hunt
Evergrey
Nocturnal Rites
Galloglass
Nicademus (odd ball band - dark mooded progressive metal, lots of keyboards with deathy vocals similair to early Sodom)

I know I am a bit heavy on the power but this would be an awesome line up. Royal Hunt is long overdue and I think they are the perfect fit for this fest.

I can't do that. It is against my religion. Glenn is responsible for getting me into bands I haven't discovered yet or didn't give enough listens to. I have a few bands I want to see (some again) and will gladly post them, but a complete lineup.... nope. I love surprises.

Pagans Mind
Vanden Plas
Angel Dust (get back together guys)
Udo/Accept
Balance of Power
Firewind
Wolf
Metal Church

Bryant

I will recommend orphaned land from israel as the odd ball act. check out their cd mabool and get back to me in the morning.:Spin: my other suggestion for the odd ball would be agalloch from washington. check out the mantle. they are progressive in what they do with their music.

I like the idea of thunderstone, and sonata arctica and demons and wizards

I love evergrey and symphony X but I think unless they could do a way out surprise set, I want some new bands to get a chance at US best festival.

Friday:
The Lord Weird Slough Feg
Twisted Tower Dire
Elvenking
Vintersorg (Cosmic Genesis and before only)
Brainstorm (Two fucking hours!!!)

Saturday:
Persuader
Magistral
Pagan's Mind
Symphony X
Blind Guardian

Something like that I definately want to see Slough Feg and Perusader open, and get some recognition. I'd kill to see Sym X and BG again together. Heart-stopping show, last time. Now that Damnagoras is back in Elvenking, I'd love to see them. Magistral was so good Thursday that I want them to play at a future PP. I guess that since you can't have the same band in back-to-back years, I'll swap that out with a vote of Sonata Arctica, so long as they play the majority from Ecliptica and Silence.

ah shit, well, I agree with Bryant...I love discovering new bands that Glenn gets that I haven't heard, but I'd love to see:

openers: Treasure Land, Persuader
headliners: Kotipelto, Angra, Rage, Grave Digger, someone mentioned it in another thread and I stand by this would be the most awsome band to play Progpower ever: RACER X!!!

Friday Night

Dreamaker (Elisa Martin from Dark Moor's band)
Distant Thunder (James Rivera's band)
Vintersorg
Nocturnal Rites
Rhapsody

Sat Night

Pegazus
Tyr (KILLER Prog/doomy metal band from the Faroe Islands)
Dream Evil
Masterplan
Virgin Steele

Okay, here we go again

ARK (Reunion)
Shaman
Angra
Masterplan
Orphaned Land
Evergrey
Akashic
A Deadsoul Tribe
Symphorce
Kotipelto

Ah... so many choices... that's not the official yet...

Orphaned Land
Evergrey
Nightwish (only cuz I missed them last year)
Magistral
Gamma Ray
Brainstorm
Crimson Glory reunited
Solitude Aeturnus (oddballs)
Veni Domine (are they still around?)
___________ insert favorite band :devil:

Ayreon/Star One (almost same touring line up as last time)
Lost Horizon
Rage
Kotipelto
Dream Evil
Pagan's Mind
Evergrey
Iced Earth
Royal Hunt (yea right...)
Symphony X

Nightwish
Time Requiem
Dionysus