Pre-Party and Nightwish Show information

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
The Nightwish show will remain at the Masquerade. I would ask that everyone refrain from negative comments toward the Masquerade out of courtesy to the owner of that club. Buy your tickets and enjoy the show. I will not be in attendance. I would assume that a good 75% of the early arriving crowds will head to the Nightwish show. I will see you on Friday.

There WILL be a pre-party at Vinyl's once again on Thursday opposite the show, just a much different size and setting. It will be a relaxed atmosphere without live bands. There will be no cover charge (as of now). All of the bands that arrive on Thursday will be in attendance at the pre-party and ready to drink a few beers with you. At the moment, only Therion is not scheduled to attend.

Things could of course change and you will be updated.

Glenn H.

[Glenn, I think I can speak for most of us when I say "Thanks For Trying!". I will be at the pre party as I will have seen Nightwish 2 days earlier in Chicago.

I think.. there are more chance to see Nightwish in another time, than meet and drink some beers with the bands that arrive on Thursday.

Nightwish makes concerts frequently (nightwish overdose) therefore i will be to pre party ! :headbang:

I may try to swing both as the pre-party usually starts at 6:00 p.m. if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure Nightwish won't come on till at least 10:00p.m. if not later. Who knows; I think the small pre-party idea with no bands is definitely a cool idea.

nightwish58 said:
I may try to swing both as the pre-party usually starts at 6:00 p.m. if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure Nightwish won't come on till at least 10:00p.m. if not later. Who knows; I think the small pre-party idea with no bands is definitely a cool idea.

I'm with you. I don't think it'd be too hard to make the pre-show for a little while, catch Nightwish, and possibly make it back to the pre-show (depending on how long each event runs).

--Mike

I'm going to Nightwish! I'm seeing 2 of my favorite bands in a 3 day period (NW and Strato)...so it's going to be amazing.

Yeah, I'll miss the preparty...but hey, I don't drink anyways

Thanks for the effort Glenn! Let's try to lure bands into Atlanta the day before from now on and have this little 2-party system set up! I don't do the pre-party so Nightwish will have my time!