2.NOCTURNAL RITES
3.DELAIN
4.TAROT
5.STORMWARRIOR
6.TYR
7.KAMELOT
8.SEVENTH WONDER

Don't know about the rest yet.

Kamelot, Seventh Wonder, Tarot and Tyr?? Holy shit. I might just come over from Sweden to get to this. Fucking GODLY line-up. I've seen Kamelot and Nocturnal Rites before. NR were nothing special, but Kamelot ruled all three times. You can't see that band too many times, seriously.

After doing a quick review on the lineup guessing thread it's probably pretty safe to say that Paul (Pellaz) was the Master Guesser with 6 bands correct, seems like many didn't have more than 3 right.

And I don't think ANYONE predicted Hammerfall.

Awesome line-up, although, admittedly, a bit heavy on the power side. Hey, we had our prog for this year. Time to headbang and sell some tickets!

Fixed. :lol:

When the video came on with a Stargate/Egyptian theme, I thought that Anubis Gate would be a lock for next year...I guess not...

That's exactly what I was thinking! And they were one of my guesses/wishful thoughts that failed, too. :erk:

This is just wrong. Power metal bands don't sell tickets because they are power metal. In fact, Hammerfall's last tour drew like 300 people per gig WITH Edguy, so it's safe to say those numbers are awful.

I'm actually disappointed in this lineup and I was really going to make an effort into going next year, as I didn't go this year even though I wanted to go badly for Orphaned Land and DSO. Tyr is the only cool band imo, and they tour regularly. Sorry, but I can't say I'm impressed. :(

But I do hope that those who are into this lineup go and have a good time. Don't let my negative nancyness get in your way!

Well, I for one have seen Hammerfall and they nothing short of AMAZING! I will eagerly awaiting their performance. Kamelot and Nocturnal Rites are 2 of my ALL time Fav's. Tarot and Delain I like alot. The rest of the band I have some homework to do. I picked up Seventh Wonder and have listened to about 4 tracks and they sound very good. I am sooooo psyched for next year it's not even funny. Economy be damned this should sell out.

If there is any chance of one-day tickets I think I would really go for it. The only two bands I really really want to see are on the same night, as well as the ones I'd put 3rd, 4th, and probably 5th behind them. This way I could see the Wednesday and/or Thursday shows, see Friday, and then save myself the money and head home on Saturday.

If there is any chance of one-day tickets I think I would really go for it. The only two bands I really really want to see are on the same night, as well as the ones I'd put 3rd, 4th, and probably 5th behind them. This way I could see the Wednesday and/or Thursday shows, see Friday, and then save myself the money and head home on Saturday.

In the thread w/ the single tickets announcement Glenn said something like they'dbe available a month before if they haven't soldout by then from now on.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Typing from the hotel as we get ready to leave. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

To say I'm excited about next year would be a severe understatement. I screamed myself hoarse during the video on Friday. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SO GOOD NEXT YEAR!!!

If there are no band cancellations/visa problems next year, PPUSA XI will be the best PPUSA ever, as far as I'm concerned. Of course, every year has been great for me, but next year's roster is taking it to the next level!:worship:rock::kickass:

Wow,. I think I got three right. That's my most ever. Did I win? :loco:

That's also an incredible, incredible lineup. Seven bands that I would pay good money to see, a new record(this lineup had five, but two got nixed due to visa problems).

I never expected to see Hammerfall at PP. This lineup is a power metal wet dream, the best power metal lineup since PPIII. Looks really short on prog, but since I love the power bands anyway, who am I to complain?

I'm not really surprised by this considering this year was very prog heavy, though I didn't mind. I too though am a bit surprised by TYR as they've already been on two US tours and aren't a headliner. I didn't get any of these right, though I almost picked Kamelot. Not to mention that outside of Kamelot I don't have a single album by any of the bands mentioned, but given the past history I'm sure they're all good.

Kamelot, Seventh Wonder, Tarot and Tyr?? Holy shit. I might just come over from Sweden to get to this. Fucking GODLY line-up. I've seen Kamelot and Nocturnal Rites before. NR were nothing special, but Kamelot ruled all three times. You can't see that band too many times, seriously.

Maybe it's because I only knew 3 albums of theirs, but for some reason Kamelot just didn't do it for me when I saw them live on the last tour. Maybe if I get more of their stuff and get into them, I'll end up liking them. I don't know, they just don't seem like anything special live. They're good but not spectacular like everyone says.

Illusion Suite is worth the festival all alone...Myrath would have been nice, but hey...SHOWCASE BABY! Their new cd TOTALLY TOTALLY CRUSHES!

Maybe it's because I only knew 3 albums of theirs, but for some reason Kamelot just didn't do it for me when I saw them live on the last tour. Maybe if I get more of their stuff and get into them, I'll end up liking them. I don't know, they just don't seem like anything special live. They're good but not spectacular like everyone says.

Honestly Kamelot sounded like shit when I saw them last year. Not sure if it was really them, their sound people, or the venue, but it was terrible. I couldn't even really get into the show, and I love some of their stuff.

I seemed to missed the announcement of the DATES for PPXI. (I didn't notice the date during the Saturday announcement video, and a bit of search here turns up nothing.)