Rockstar 2 -- Supernova

Considering Chris screwed up a song as easy as the one he had Tuesday night (I forget the name - Take Me Out maybe), it's not at all a shame that he's gone. The melody of the chorus was completely lost on him. Zayra will probably be gone next week unless she manages to REALLY improve with a song that's perfect for her. She's not horrible but I'd see her mesh a lot more with some oddball punk band than this group. I missed the elimation show. I'll probably check out the clips on youtube tonight.
I really don't like the way this show does song selections. They should at least do similar music each week. Giving someone a Hole song and another person Johnny Cash just doesn't seem like you're even starting on fair ground.

Harvester said:
WMD,

You need to have Zak tell Mr. Tainted Angel to drag himself over to the fest one night if he can drag himself away from SUPERNOVA!!! *snigger*.

LOL @ the Southgang reference. What a great band that was. I still have a Metal Edge magazine with a poster of them HAHA.

Butch was in a band called southgang, they left Rome Ga. moved to LA and signed a HUGE deal right after Warrant was signed.

He's solo these days.

Also, Rollingstone's Producer of The year 2005!

First album was called Tainted Angel. Then he went into Marvelous 3, and yeah now solo and just released his latest album. Ironically, on that album he somewhat mocks commerical music.