Rockstar - Supernova revisited

Well on that part, they mentioned that they went to the studio to record some of the songs (each of the contestants.. around the final 8 or so).

lol.

'Rock Star' Winner LUKAS ROSSI Snubs Girlfriend At Afterparty: Video Available - Sep. 15, 2006

TMZ.com reports that "Rock Star" winner Lukas Rossi left his girlfriend out in the cold on his first official night in Tommy Lee's band (formerly known as SUPERNOVA) as he partied with the band at a local club. Lukas did come out and talk to his girlfriend briefly but then went back inside the party solo. Before leaving, an agitated Francesca told photographers outside the club she wasn't allowed in because Rossi wasn't supposed to be seen with a girlfriend. Watch video footage from TMZ.com.

In an interview with Canada.com conducted shortly after being declared frontman for the band that includes Tommy Lee (MÖTLEY CRÜE), Jason Newsted (VOIVOD, ex-METALLICA), and Gilby Clarke (ex-GUNS N' ROSES), Rossi was asked what his reaction was when he found out that he got the gig. "Overwhelmed, man, you know," he said. "But I wasn't going to walk away from this without being the singer, man. I was pretty determined." Asked if he knew going into it that he was going to emerge the victor, the Toronto native responded, "Well, yes and no. If the band chose somebody besides myself because it would have made the band what they wanted for their vision then I would step back and respect that. But, you know, I'm standing here now and obviously I was the right person for the job