Rockstar - Supernova

to be completely honest I can't see any of them in front of Tommy, Gilby and Jason. My personal favourite is Ryan because he has so much emotion in his voice like he means every lyric of the song.

and why o' why do they have to do cliche songs like Cats In The Cradle and I Will Survive? :Smug:

I've just watched some of VH1 Supergroup which is cooler I reckon! That band has Sebastian Bach singing, Scott Ian on rhythm guitar, Ted Nugent on lead guitar, Evan Seinfeld on bass and Jason Bonham on drums and they have to write a song or album or something together, and Doc McGee comes in as their manager to guide them and give them direction with image etc. Pretty cool...

Saw it on a DVD taped recently from American VH1 with Pantera & Ratt's Behind The Musics, both excellent but quite depressing, both obviously having similar stories too about heroin addiction (Phil Anselmo & Robbin Crosby), and a member dying (Dimebag of course, and again Robbin of a heroin overdose, plus being HIV positive) and ending with the bands being split up and feuding.

Patrice will be gone.

Ryan is cool in the brooding, mysterious kind of way. He is awesome and his original song kicked ass!

Man, how much of a bitch has Dilana turned out to be.
That was awesome on Thurs nights show how Dave was ripping into her like that.

Toby jumped up about 5 places last week I reckon. All 3 of his performances (Layla, Supernova song, STP song) were awesome.

Toby's problem is that he has to wait until voting's almost over before he gets the Aussie vote. That's why he's been in the bottom three lately I reckon. By the time the show is on over here, the voting's been open for 21 hours and he only has an hour to catch up.

Last nights show was pretty awesome. All were great except Lukas I thought. I just don't like his voice. I actually don't mind him as a bloke, but he sings like gargamel or some other cartoon character... Sounds fake and forced.

Ryan was awesome tonight. How sleazy was that 'slide over the cadillac' move on the piano to land perfectly on that chord and have the mic wrapped around his neck so he could sing the next line. haha

Dilana actually sang great tonight.
Toby was awesome. He has been going great for a few weeks now. Sleazy move getting those dancing girls on stage.. did you see TOmmy's face?

Magni was tops. That guy can sing. Love his screamy voice.