So have you bought any "roster" cds since they were announced?

I have purchased Evergrey - MMA, Pyramaze - Legend of the Bone Carver and Wastefall - Soulrain 21 so far. I've got everything I could d/l from the PP site and artist sites in my iTunes PP playlist, so there will be more purchases coming!!

Bought Vision Divine and Wastefall's new album recently. So yes. More PP purchased albums by me. Planning to get several more..

I never heard of Pyramaze until they were announced for this year's fest. I heard the 2 samples on the main Progpower site and was floored!:OMG:

I immediately bought Melancholy Beast and loved it. I then bought Legend of the Bone Carver shortly thereafter when it came out and I have it ranked as my best album of 2006 so far. :headbang:

I have bought Jorn, Mercenary, Epica, Circle II Circle,Theocracy, and Freak Kitchen. I have all by Vision Divine, Evergrey, Circus Maximus and Nevermore.
I'm still looking for Savage Circus, Pyramaze, Thunderstone,and Wastefall.
I highly recomend buying Vision Divine- Stream of Consciousness and The Perfect Machine. i've been a fan of them for a while now. I just can't get enough.

I picked up the new Thunderstone, Savage Circus and Vision Divine as a direct result of them being on the roster. I've also bought the new Pyramaze and Jorn, although I most likely had them pre-ordered well before they were announced, and I've filled a couple holes in my Epica collection.

I'm glad there is a limit to the number of items that can be taken through the autograph line. I'd have to buy a second seat on the plane for all the cd covers I want Jorn to sign!

Today I bought Pyramaze- Legend of the Bone Carver
Thunderstone- Tools of Destruction
Wastefall- Self Exile
So Far, I absolutely love all of them.:Smokin: :headbang:
I have yet to find Savage Circus and Leatherwolf, I guess I will have to order them.

Well, this is my first ever Progpower to attend. When I saw Epica was coming, I had to get a ticket. So of course I already have their cd's and love them. The only band I have bought a cd for, so far, is Pyramaze's Legend of the Bone Carver. And I love it. Very good cd. I will probably check out some of the other bands as the date gets closer.