Steel Panther- Death to All But Metal

LOVE this band! Been following them since the beginning. From the first incarnation of "Danger Kitty", to "Metal Shop", "Metal Skool", and now "Steel Panther". The Metal Skool DVD is hilarious just for the commentating, and interviews haha!

Their huge smash single, "Fat Girl".

I've been in love with this band for 2 years now. I was just in the LA Area, and just missed them by 1 day (I promise to fix this next year). Amazing band. The new songs on their myspace were amazing. "Community Property" is sure to be a #1 single one day.

STEEL PANTHER FOR THE SHOWCASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
They just put some new tunes on thier myspace page. Absolutely AMAZING.

www.myspace.com/steelpantherkicksass . Highly reccomended! They are super talented musically, and pull off every 80's glam cliche perfectly. The singer is as good as anyone that came out in that time period. Period.

And how can you argue with lyrics like these????

"Cuz my heart belongs to you
My Love is pure and true
My heart belongs to you.
But my cock is community property. "

mëtålspëd;8031012 said:
Damn, I am in LA now, but here for business. No way in hell I can swing the Midnight Mon show, then drive back here.... and be functional. grrrr

How long you staying? Have you had time to do other stuff than buz? Rainbow has a great filet mignon and there is usually Lemmy at the outside back bar playing video poker. Enjoy your stay!

mëtålspëd;8031012 said:
Damn, I am in LA now, but here for business. No way in hell I can swing the Midnight Mon show, then drive back here.... and be functional. grrrr

Please revoke your man card at once. You are officially no longer a man. Please head to your closest Victoria's Secret to buy yourself some lace underwear and a garter at once.

What the heck! :lol: This is great! I wonder what they could do if they laid back just a bit with the lyrics in order to get better exposure? They actually sound like they have some serious talent! :headbang:

~Brian~

Wow. Wasn't expecting this from their picture. I actually saw it thinking..."Oh man, this is just gonna be more cock rock that the older people on this board love." But what it is is way better and very funny. Funny on many levels, total satire pulled off very very well. They actually sound great and just like the bands that they both seem to glorify and make fun of. This is a win. Awesome.

Wow. Wasn't expecting this from their picture. I actually saw it thinking..."Oh man, this is just gonna be more cock rock that the older people on this board love." But what it is is way better and very funny. Funny on many levels, total satire pulled off very very well. They actually sound great and just like the bands that they both seem to glorify and make fun of. This is a win. Awesome.

Agreed.

Ironically I thought "Steel Dragon" when I saw the band name and wouldn't ya know it, they DO have a Rock Star connection. :)

Excuse me? Don't you have a test you should be studying for or something? :lol:

Keep your dentures in, old man. I'm pretty sure William graduated high school at least six months ago..... :lol:

--signed, another old man

where do they play every monday kitty? might try to catch them next time i'm down there.

According to their myspace:

Every Monday at 12:00am (midnight) at the Key Club in LA

Every Wednesday at 10:30pm at the Typhoon Saloon in San Diego

Every Friday at 12:30am at the Green Valley Ranch in Las Vegas

Every Saturday at 10:30pm at the Aliante in Las Vegas