Steel Panther- Death to All But Metal

STEEL PANTHER "FEEL THE STEEL".....I'm sorry Glenn I had to second the post because I am totally floored by this cd..If you want to remove this thread give it a day or 2 please....forget all the prog and power metal out there...this is classic!!!!!!:worship::worship::worship:

A parody band released the CD of the decade?

From Wikipedia...

Steel Panther (formerly known as Danger Kitty, Metal Shop and Metal Skool), is a Los Angeles, California parody glam metal band.

Originally formed as Metal Shop, they have the longest running heavy metal show on the Sunset Strip. Onstage, the band both pays tribute to and lampoons the heyday of 80's glam metal. The band's between-song comedy includes jests at conflict between band members, discussions of drugs, sex, and improvised humor with the crowd.

Zod

I think is rocks. It's entertaining. They play decently and the lyrics are beautifully stupid.

"Kill those fucking fuckheads who program MTV, they can suck my ass with all the record companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No. The cd of the decade hasn't been released yet. It's a future vocal collaboration of Portnoy and Midnight with music composed by Lou Gramm. It will be released exclusively on the Frontiers label.

Superb musicianship, great songwriting, and awesome lyrics. Complete package. Album of the year? I think so.

Your Momma's in the parking lot looking for you, she's gonna find you when I'm done all covered with goo.

AWWWW AWWWWW Momma's little girl got all stickayyyyyy

No. The cd of the decade hasn't been released yet. It's a future vocal collaboration of Portnoy and Midnight with music composed by Lou Gramm. It will be released exclusively on the Frontiers label.

Hehe, the Portnoy/Midnight vocal collaboration would truly be a horrible experience :)

HOWEVER, the new Lou Gramm Band disc is actually really good bluesy hard rock - what do you have against him?

c.