Symphony X for ProgPower VIII

do you want Symphony X to return next year?

• hell yes!

Votes: 120 78.9%
  • hell no!

Votes: 32 21.1%

• Total voters
From a financial point of view, in light of the fact that the pre-party sells a separate ticket than the main event, SymX would be great for it. They're a headliner with enough pull to possibly sell out Thursday...and Friday and Saturday will probably take care of themselves if you have a major name on the bill.

ragingsaxmachine said:
From a financial point of view, in light of the fact that the pre-party sells a separate ticket than the main event, SymX would be great for it. They're a headliner with enough pull to possibly sell out Thursday...and Friday and Saturday will probably take care of themselves if you have a major name on the bill.

It has to be saturday :kickass: Freak Kitchen will headline for thursday :heh:

I didn't say I wouldn't like to see them, in fact I really would, but I think Glenn's a little wary of bringing back 4x repeats due to the reaction to Evergrey's announcement last year. In all fairness though Evergrey put one hell of a show at PP this year, I was surprised.

I didn't say I wouldn't like to see them, in fact I really would, but I think Glenn's a little wary of bringing back 4x repeats due to the reaction to Evergrey's announcement last year. In all fairness though Evergrey put one hell of a show at PP this year, I was surprised.

You have to take into account the different fanbases too, though; check the cd sales & you'll see that SymX simply has more fans. Thereby it's likely they would have more people wanting to see them, be it for the first time or the 4th time or the 10th time.

That said, I don't guess I need to vote on this one.. :lol:

SymX simply has more fans. Thereby it's likely they would have more people wanting to see them, be it for the first time or the 4th time or the 10th time.

Hell yea!! Indeed Jax. Certainly after they will have released their new album.