The Mystery Band Update!

Glenn, I'm sure that you can neither confirm nor deny this, but was the mystery act Royal Hunt+DC Cooper? I note that they did announce their short reunion today, the timing sure makes it seem interesting...

If you could get Dead Air Radio for that open slot, that'd be a pretty cool thing! Maybe playing a date this year would get them to release a new album sometime soon!

If lower tier... Canvas Solaris for sure. Would be special if nothing else, in the way that it would be the first instrumental band at ProgPower.

Or... if the funds can do it... King's X.

I'd throw out my usual calls.... but Glenn knows them...

If lower tier... Canvas Solaris for sure. Would be special if nothing else, in the way that it would be the first instrumental band at ProgPower.

Or... if the funds can do it... King's X.

I'd throw out my usual calls.... but Glenn knows them...

YES!!! KING'S X!!!! Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssse!!!! :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::

Hey, Stingray!

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm always tempted to post on threads like this with a message to Glenn: "You know, Dustin and I already made travel arrangements..." I'm hoping that whenever our album comes out (it's only been over three years in the making!), it'll create enough of a buzz to get us noticed.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

For those who like Al's voice, check out his doom band QUESTION OF MADNESS. I sampled a couple tracks and really like what I hear.

I hear a lot of Rob Lowe in his vocal delivery, if that's your bag.

Well done.