The possible return of the Mystery Band (Please read)

As I stated in the original thread, I am a gambling man and the way I see it, there is no way to lose. Anything to enhance the best weekend of the year...donation has been submitted!

I don't know what the goal is, but this forum kicks ass. Like 20 donations already and it's still morning here in Missouri. You guys are fucking awesome. I sure hope this works out. Either way, it will be money well spent. :headbang:

I want to thank everyone for their generosity. No where else in the world will you find folks that are willing to do this with the knowledget that they may not even like what is booked. You are doing it for the overall good of the festival and to continue the ProgPower USA legacy. This is the exact reason that I want to continue pushing on with making the festival a special place.

I'm honestly overwhelmed & humbled at the moment with you folks.

I owe you one of those "how it happened" posts over the bookings this year. I'll get on it this weekend.

Thank you.

I'll speak for myself. No thanks needed from you sir. It is I who thank you.I for one am more than happy to help wherever and whenever I can, so you can continue to do the awesome job you do. You are continually full of surprises and you go way above and beyond the call to make this festival what it is. As long as you continue putting forth the effort you do, you will have my wholehearted and unconditional support in whatever manner is needed. As Picard would say "Make it happen Number One" :cool:

I want to thank everyone for their generosity. No where else in the world will you find folks that are willing to do this with the knowledget that they may not even like what is booked. You are doing it for the overall good of the festival and to continue the ProgPower USA legacy. This is the exact reason that I want to continue pushing on with making the festival a special place.

I'm honestly overwhelmed & humbled at the moment with you folks.

I owe you one of those "how it happened" posts over the bookings this year. I'll get on it this weekend.

Thank you.

Not to make this into a handjob post, but quite frankly, Glenn, you have earned the respect of our awesome little metal loving fraternity. I for one am so very grateful to have had the opportunity to see bands I would never have thought possible without hopping a silver bird east across the pond. I'm sure I can speak for everyone else by saying, we are here to the end, my friend. Without a thought, ProgPower USA is THE annual event that I most look forward to every year! Thank you!