The Women Of Powerfest

sh0kr0k said:
o_O Eeek! The "c" word! Maybe using it in humor will help me get over hating that word. I'll still wear it and I'd love to be part of the group. I still want to know which day is corset day at PPVI....

To tell you the truth, I don't think I've used "the p-word" as much in my life as I have since our Saturday night christening. Still don't know about "the c-word" though! lol And of course you're part of the group now!!! Though we first 6 may have to be known as OPP*.

Anyway, I think we'd decided on Friday night as corset night. I think a bunch of guys were trying to get Saturday to be miniskirt night or something silly like that. :loco:

Shaye

*Original Pussy Posse... what were you all thinking??

Mosquito said:
Why wasn't I mentioned????

I have to say my vote goes for Mosquito... ;)

See you at progPower baby!!! \m/ LOL!!!

Seriously all the girls looked fine... I'm still bummed I brought my leather pants and not vinyl!! Next time I need some warning!!

savascream said:
I have to say my vote goes for Mosquito... ;)

See you at progPower baby!!! \m/ LOL!!!

Seriously all the girls looked fine... I'm still bummed I brought my leather pants and not vinyl!! Next time I need some warning!!

In that case, you'd better bring your corset to ProgPower 6!!! That enough warning for ya?? ;) (and I rather liked your leather pants!!)

Shaye

lady_space said:
In that case, you'd better bring your corset to ProgPower 6!!! That enough warning for ya?? ;) (and I rather liked your leather pants!!)

Shaye

Corset... check!! I have some nice A Cups I'm working on... should fill it out nicely...

Now Shay, I'd swear you were flirting with me. LOL!!

lady_space said:
To tell you the truth, I don't think I've used "the p-word" as much in my life as I have since our Saturday night christening. Still don't know about "the c-word" though! lol And of course you're part of the group now!!! Though we first 6 may have to be known as OPP*.

Anyway, I think we'd decided on Friday night as corset night. I think a bunch of guys were trying to get Saturday to be miniskirt night or something silly like that. :loco:

Shaye

*Original Pussy Posse... what were you all thinking??

Okay I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't crazy about either of those words. hahaha! I will probably never say it outloud, yet I'll tongue at my beer bottle in open public - go figure!

MetalRose might have a verdict for the Corset Day. I wouldn't mind a miniskirt day, that might be fun as well. It seriously depends on the weather and how far away my hotel is. Maybe it can be Thursday night in hopes that more people will show up for the PreParty. :cool:

~Tammy Z~

savascream said:
Corset... check!! I have some nice A Cups I'm working on... should fill it out nicely...

Now Shay, I'd swear you were flirting with me. LOL!!

Who, me? I never flirt with *anyone*!!

It's so depressing to be back in "the real world" after a whole weekend of cool people, great music and tons of long-haired guys in leather pants. I should've tried to smuggle a couple of you back in my suitcase. :D

Shaye

sh0kr0k said:
Okay I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't crazy about either of those words. hahaha! I will probably never say it outloud, yet I'll tongue at my beer bottle in open public - go figure!
I had forgotten all about that!!! lmao Between MetalRose, you and Mr. Breed, I think I was speechless more often last weekend than for like the last year put together.

sh0kr0k said:
MetalRose might have a verdict for the Corset Day. I wouldn't mind a miniskirt day, that might be fun as well. It seriously depends on the weather and how far away my hotel is. Maybe it can be Thursday night in hopes that more people will show up for the PreParty. :cool:

lol, that might be an idea! My one miniskirt barely covers my ass, though. :/

MetalRose said:
I'll do corset day, but I don't own any miniskirts.
I have one--well, it's more of a micro-skirt, actually--but I don't like me too much in mini skirts. I'll think about it. We'll come up with something--we have 5 months!

MetalRose said:
How about on the back of the shirts we have, "Are you down with the OPP?" * Original Pussy Posse

Sister, I am *so* down with that!!!! We gotta do this... let me know what I need to do. that's a farkin' great idea!

S

LOL After reading your sig, I might want to change the back to read: Don't fuckin' Double Dip, ASSMUNCH! LOL

Anyway, for all girls interested, how about we submit ideas: Drawings, lettering, sayings etc and we'll do a vote on which one we all like best. I'll set up a special webpage. So let the idea start pouring in... Last day to submit TBD.

-MetalRose

MetalRose said:
Page one has images! I think we need to get you a hearing aid since you're having seeing problems. ;) Also there are some images in my blog.

-MetalRose

I forgot about Metal Potato Head!! LOL!!!! You took some great shots!! the best shot would've been the right hook to bear! LOL!!

lady_space said:
I had forgotten all about that!!! lmao Between MetalRose, you and Mr. Breed, I think I was speechless more often last weekend than for like the last year put together.

That was one of my favorite moments. What is the name of your friend again? You know, "the really hot guy you were talking to" ?? If he only knew what I was doing right behind his head! :D

lady_space said:
lol, that might be an idea! My one miniskirt barely covers my ass, though. :/

I'm sure plenty of guys wouldn't mind seeing that. I have one nice skirt that is short that I don't mind wearing. It's length is about midway down my thigh. I don't mind wearing it, but that's as short as I get.

Maybe we should have leather/vinyl pants day instead. We'll have to get some of the MEN to join us on for that one! :loco:

~Tammy Z~

tattooedsean666 said:
still no pics, this is like promising a kid that santa is at the mall and then you get there and he isn't

Check 'em out; these have all been psoted before, here or at the TM forum:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y126/MetalR0se/ChicagoPower%20Fest%202005/ (Metal Rose's)
http://photobucket.com/albums/y57/kimtkd/ (KimK's)
And my very own: http://photobucket.com/albums/y64/lady_space/Powerfest%202005/

I'm sure there are more to come... I think I did more posing for pictures than listening to music last weekend! :p

Shaye

lady_space said:
Check 'em out; these have all been psoted before, here or at the TM forum:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y126/MetalR0se/ChicagoPower%20Fest%202005/ (Metal Rose's)
http://photobucket.com/albums/y57/kimtkd/ (KimK's)
And my very own: http://photobucket.com/albums/y64/lady_space/Powerfest%202005/

I'm sure there are more to come... I think I did more posing for pictures than listening to music last weekend! :p

Shaye

Dude, Urben was in total heaven with you girls. If anyone is a fan of the OPP it was him. LOL!! He kept hanging out in front of 102 (Me, Tracey, & Metal Rose's Room). The best was Saturday morning I think he was there and I came out of the room in a towel and you should've seen his face. I bet he was thinking some crazy shit was going on, like WTF!?!? LOL!!

MetalRose said:
LOL After reading your sig, I might want to change the back to read: Don't fuckin' Double Dip, ASSMUNCH! LOL

Anyway, for all girls interested, how about we submit ideas: Drawings, lettering, sayings etc and we'll do a vote on which one we all like best. I'll set up a special webpage. So let the idea start pouring in... Last day to submit TBD.

-MetalRose

Count me in! :)

Steph

Cool. Depending on how many shirts we get and the designs, we'd be looking at $8-$12 per shirt. Roughly.

Email me at metalrose @ area-52.org title OPP. If anyone has them submit them to me. I'll set up a website with all design ideas on it and we'll take a vote. Should only take a few weeks to get them done.

We'll figure out logistics and sizes later. FYI, I fit comfortably in a XL. Hopefully that will give everyone a bearing on what size they need.

-MetalRose