The Women Of Powerfest

TimeStitcher said:
Nor was I. :yell:

You must be two of the other hot chicks I was talking about whose names I didn't catch, so there, you were mentioned albeit indirectly! :) If y'all are coming to PP6, you're welcome to become part of the Posse.

Wow, someone had better get one of those panoramic cameras for this. It's going to wind up being a crowd of about 20 hot women, followed around by about the same number of drooling men. ;)

Wishmaster said:
No, er... um... comment. :D

Tracie's training you well. ;) You're safe, though--I just spent about half an hour searching and cannot locate that skirt. I *did* however rediscover a red vinyl dress and a black one that amazingly fit again.

As a side note... damn, I'm getting into clothes I haven't worn in 3 or 4 years. That's never happened to me before. My new diet=all metal, all the time!!

Shaye

savascream said:
Dude, Urben was in total heaven with you girls. If anyone is a fan of the OPP it was him. LOL!! He kept hanging out in front of 102 (Me, Tracey, & Metal Rose's Room). The best was Saturday morning I think he was there and I came out of the room in a towel and you should've seen his face. I bet he was thinking some crazy shit was going on, like WTF!?!? LOL!!

You really think Urban liked hanging out with us? I didn't notice.

Shaye

savascream said:
LOL!! Anyone notice he didn't watch one single band play...

Hell, Saturday night at 12:20, I looked at him and asked "weren't you guys supposed to go on stage at 12?" After I told him what time it was, he actually got up and left us for a few minutes. lol I guess MR and Tracey will do that to ya. ;)

Shaye

(But *we* watched you guys! :) )

savascream said:
I have to say my vote goes for Mosquito... ;)

See you at progPower baby!!! \m/ LOL!!!

Seriously all the girls looked fine... I'm still bummed I brought my leather pants and not vinyl!! Next time I need some warning!!

Awwww thanks hun...I'm glad someone noticed my beauty :p

Seriously though....all the women were hot throughout the weekend....

I had some favourites that I kept salivating over...but I won't name any names!!! Maybe we could hook up at PP6 ;)

lady_space said:
You must be two of the other hot chicks I was talking about whose names I didn't catch, so there, you were mentioned albeit indirectly! :) If y'all are coming to PP6, you're welcome to become part of the Posse.

Wow, someone had better get one of those panoramic cameras for this. It's going to wind up being a crowd of about 20 hot women, followed around by about the same number of drooling men. ;)
Shaye

Nice come back, thanks. ;)

:D

:D

(that was a huge "woe" post on my part. sorry about that. lol.)

Everyone looks so pretty! Sounds like you had a great weekend (sniffles...)

MetalRose: If you do the T-shirts for the posses can we have nicknames? Like "Big P@ssy and Little P@ssy" (just like on The Sopranos)?

And of course, I'd be "Lil' P@ssy"

lady_space said:
Which one were you, Samantha? I know I thought there were a lot of other very good-looking women there... lucky guys! :)

Shaye

I have long brown hair. I am trying to remember what I wore. I think that the first night I was wearing my Katagory V shirt and then the second night I was switching in between my Ion Vein shirt and my Tad Marose shirt. Which one were you?

saMetal:headbang:

BABS said:

MetalRose: If you do the T-shirts for the posses can we have nicknames? Like "Big P@ssy and Little P@ssy" (just like on The Sopranos)?

And of course, I'd be "Lil' P@ssy"
Damn, I'm afraid I'd just end up with "Tiny Tits" :lol:

BABS said:

And of course, I'd be "Lil' <A href="mailto:p@ssy"[/QUOTE">P@ssy"

Heh. After looking at the pics, guess I'd be Amazon P@ssy...lol. But Kim is right, next to Metalrose we'd all be Tiny... :worship:

Alicia

HAHA!!!!!!

Alicia... the board thinks "P@ssy...lol" is an email address. That rules all. :)

MetalRose... maybe you should change your s/n to MetalR(o)(o)se. :lol:

dtmetalfan69 said:
I have long brown hair. I am trying to remember what I wore. I think that the first night I was wearing my Katagory V shirt and then the second night I was switching in between my Ion Vein shirt and my Tad Marose shirt. Which one were you?

saMetal:headbang:

Not gonna swear to it, but I think I remember you! :) I was the "tame" one hanging out with Metal Rose. lol Jeans & a vinyl top Saturday, medium-length reddish-brown hair. Loudmouth. :)

Ah, hell, we'll make it a point to have a girls' meet & greet at PP 6. :D

Aeturnia said:
Heh. After looking at the pics, guess I'd be Amazon P@ssy...lol. But Kim is right, next to Metalrose we'd all be Tiny... :worship:

Yep! You're both right. I think MR has enough for all of us. Though I didn't grab hers... Who loves ya, baby??

Shaye

K.... here's my idea for the shirt, which I will aptly go to work on...

You know those ungodly annoying "Bratz" dolls? Think of "Catz" drawn in that vein with the outfits you all liked best for the weekend... Pussy Posse.... Rowr.

lady_space said:
Not gonna swear to it, but I think I remember you! :) I was the "tame" one hanging out with Metal Rose. lol Jeans & a vinyl top Saturday, medium-length reddish-brown hair. Loudmouth. :)
Tame one hanging out with me? LOL Hey now I wasn't that wild. Not compared to PPV and what's going to happen at PPVI!

lady_space said:
Ah, hell, we'll make it a point to have a girls' meet & greet at PP 6. :D

I agree. Let's let all the men head to the girly strip club and we'll head to Chippendales!

lady_space said:
Yep! You're both right. I think MR has enough for all of us. Though I didn't grab hers... Who loves ya, baby??

You'd still be grabbing right now! Trust me, they take a while to explore. Although you did see my nipple on Sunday right?

-Metal

MetalRose said:
Tame one hanging out with me? LOL Hey now I wasn't that wild. Not compared to PPV and what's going to happen at PPVI!

Well, that sounds like a good time waiting to happen!

MetalRose said:
I agree. Let's let all the men head to the girly strip club and we'll head to Chippendales!

I dont' know... I was thinking we could just make the ProgPower men strip for us... I have a few candidates in mind... ;)

MetalRose said:
You'd still be grabbing right now! Trust me, they take a while to explore. Although you did see my nipple on Sunday right?

LMAO! No! This must be what Britt was alluding to that I missed! Damn, where was I???

Shaye

lady_space said:
I was thinking we could just make the ProgPower men strip for us... I have a few candidates in mind... ;)
Shaye

Sounds like a good idea you have there. Except I'd be afraid of just who might "volunteer".

Kim K said:
Sounds like a good idea you have there. Except I'd be afraid of just who might "volunteer".

Where's the sign up sheet? I'll show you mine if you show me yours. LOL!! crazy girls I love you all!!