Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Unfortunately, a friend of mine is not going to be able to make it to the festival due to an emergency, and will need to sell his tickets.

He has a regular Friday/Saturday ticket - looking for face value. PM me for details and I'll put you in touch with him.

Edit: Since MWM is now sold out .. He'll sell all of his tickets as one bunch for $250 OBO - Friday/Saturday GA & Wednesday GA, and he'll also toss in his Thursday VIP as well.

Sadly, I have to join the ranks of the "can't make its"

1 general admission ticket available for the main ProgPower shows (Fri/Sat),

Looks like I paid $167 total for it, I'll let it travel for $150.

Hopefully Ticketmaster transfer will make it an easy transaction.

I have the same username on fb, probably easier to message me on that site.

8/24 Update: unclear all of a sudden whether or not I can actually make it to Atlanta after all. Holding on to the ticket for now.

One stop shopping, right here, step right up!

Kez: doing fine, work thing, have to grab an opportunity, in case it leads to more. Unfortunately, it came with no flexibility on a start date.

8/24 update: might make it after all (and still have the work thing to boot), hoping like heck they clarify the situation fast. Holding on to ticket for now

I have a general admission ticket available for Friday and Saturday if anyone still needs one, shoot me a private message.

Thought you might want to know there is no way to reach you. PM is not an option, eMail gives a message that you do not want eMails and your FB page link does not work.

If you still need to sell, text or call me at 404-229-5216 as I may be able to help you sell your tickets.

1 Friday & 1 Saturday ticket for sale - price negotiable. I would prefer to sell both the Fri & Sat to one person, but I will entertain individual day offers. Interested parties can contact me via email: drichy1120 at yahoo dot com.

I'm so bummed that I won't be able to make the trip, but a job offer was presented to me that I couldn't justify passing up. Hopefully someone will be able to benefit from this. I wish the promoters, staff and crew nothing but the best of luck!

Thank you.

*EDIT* - FRIDAY TICKET SOLD: 1 Saturday ticket still available!

NOW AVAILABLE:
1 Midweek Mayhem ticket
1 Saturday ticket

Thought you might want to know there is no way to reach you. PM is not an option, eMail gives a message that you do not want eMails and your FB page link does not work.

If you still need to sell, text or call me at 404-229-5216 with your best price.

Thank you for the heads up. I have contacted the admin and my account is unlocked.

if anyone still needs a ticket, please email me john.marshbanks@gmail.com :D

I did get what I needed for my friends coming in to town but would like to offer my services to anyone that would like some help selling their extra tickets. By the way, thanks for all the calls and texts, lots of people with extra tickets this year.

I live in Atlanta close to the venue and have been entertaining clients with tickets for over 20 years. I also go to events all the time so I have become the "ticket guy" with my clients, friends and neighbors. I know all the local brokers and scalpers and help people get tickets and sell their extra tickets all the time. I am now semi-retired and work at home so my time is very flexible.

If anyone wants my help I will be glad to sell your extra tickets on consignment. I will only sell tickets once I have them in hand. You can email me the tickets if they are print at home eTickets or I can give you an address if you need to ship hard physical tickets.

I am just an option and would rather help you out once you figure out your tickets may simply be going to waste as I can make no guarantees on what I can get back for you. I will send an email blast to my clients, do the social media thing with friends and can place some local ads like CraigsList. I will treat your tickets like they are my own and will make a sincere effort to sell them. For my trouble I will take a percentage of what they sell for, time is money, and I expect to make something for my time.

If I can help, text or call me at 404-229-5216.