Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Hello Metalians, I'm change recently of job and not going to be able to make the trip to Atlanta (I do not have holidays). I have a ticket for both Friday and Saturday for sale for 150 for both. Please email me at lobonegro6@gmail.com if interested to my ticket.

HEYO!!! So I unfortunately will not be able to attend the festival this year due to some serious cash flow problems :/ I have a ticket for Friday/Saturday for sale, $150 for both and free shipping or I have a friend that can do the trade off at the show. Email me at wormie84@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks!

I have to say that it is disheartening to see all these tickets come up for sale inside of a few weeks before the show.

As I know from last year, sometime stuff just happens in your life and you just can't go. I wouldn't take it personally, particularly since most people here bought with the intention of going.

We're looking for 3 GB only for the Anathema acoustic show... We're coming in from México and Anathema the main reason 2 of us are going... sadly we don't have VIP or GB, just regular tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.... let me know if we could work something out! Cheers and see you in Atlanta!

Looking for one Midweek Mayhem ticket. Send me a message or email me at roa71 at yahoo dot com. Thanks, Rick

Hello,
J-Dub from the crew here with a last minute addition to ticket sales. I have 1 Gold Badge available and 1 ticket for Midweek Mayhem available. Face value for each, selling separately, not looking to profit. Physical ticket for Mid Week show is on the way to me via snail mail, the GB ticket is still "virtual". If you purchase the GB, I will get it set up with Glenn to get the name changed for this GB. PM me here, or mail me at jwillcoxon aht geeeeeemail.com (gmail.com) if you are interested in either, or both of these tickets.

UPDATE: GB has been sold, still have a Wed night ticket, asking face value.......PM or email me if interested

EDIT: 9/9/15 ALL TICKETS SOLD. THANK YOU.

Due to job considerations, I find I can't attend ProgPower.
Price reduction on the tickets.

I have one GA ticket for Wednesday night with Evergrey - $35 shipped to arrive on 9/8 or before.

I have one GA 2-Day GA ticket for Friday and Saturday. Can be sold individually. $150 for both nights. $75/single night shipped to arrive 9/8 or before.

Please PM here or contact at (donkinney58) hat geeemmail dot com (gmail.com). Thanks for your interest.

Glenn, if it makes you feel better I would venture that it's only due to life events interfering with people's ability to attend (as it is with myself). For me it is nothing to do with the changing roster as you replaced great bands with other great bands, not to mention that people go for the experience this show promotes. I'm still 50-50 on attending personally since I have some possible work client travel coming up that I have yet to confirm. Thanks for the hard work!

Unfortunately cannot make the festival this year. I have 2 Midweek Mayhem Tickets available at $30 each (face value) + shipping. I have actual tickets in hand that would need to be mailed to you. Please message me via email at mjw_art@hotmail.com if interested.

Glenn, if it makes you feel better I would venture that it's only due to life events interfering with people's ability to attend (as it is with myself). For me it is nothing to do with the changing roster as you replaced great bands with other great bands, not to mention that people go for the experience this show promotes. I'm still 50-50 on attending personally since I have some possible work client travel coming up that I have yet to confirm. Thanks for the hard work!

Thank you. I totally get it on life events, etc. I take no offense at all. The "sigh" factor is that the tickets are coming to the market in droves so close to the festival date that a large amount of them are not going to be re-sold and there will be empty seats. People don't have enough time to plan the trip and take off from work only two weeks out unless they are local.