VIP tickets for hellish rock in NY!!

Those tickets are already sold out!! that's a shame I was looking foward to get some!!!!

It looks like the ones in the Chicago show are gone too! Thats kind of odd being that they are $75. Anyone know what a VIP ticket to this show entails. Maybe try a ticketmaster physical outlet? I'm going to try that!

Those tickets are already sold out!! that's a shame I was looking foward to get some!!!!
Where were you trying to buy your tickets? Enter The Vault still has VIP tix. At $90+ with tax and fees, is it worth it, though?
It looks like the ones in the Chicago show are gone too! Thats kind of odd being that they are $75. Anyone know what a VIP ticket to this show entails. Maybe try a ticketmaster physical outlet? I'm going to try that!
On the ETV site it says "$85 VIP ticket - autographed show poster and first entry into room. "
Doesn't seem worth it, especially at a small club like B.B. Kings. Some VIP passes include a meet & greet, but it would be advertised if they did.

Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 at 01:50:55 EST

As previously reported, HELLOWEEN and GAMMA RAY will tour North America this fall. Special VIP tickets are available for post-show meet & greet sessions on the following dates:

September
20 - Worcester, MA - Palladium
21 - New York, NY - BB King Blues & Grill
23 - Baltimore, MD - Ram's Head Live
27 - Mokena, IL - Pearl Room

October
1 - Calgary, AB - MacEwan Ballroom
3 - Seattle, WA - El Corazon
5 - San Francisco, CA - Fillmore
6 - West Hollywood, CA - House of Blues

Six band members in total will take part in the sessions. Tickets are now available through EnterTheVault.com

My pal from Phoenix is taking a couple of days off to do a drive over/ drive back turn around to go to the show with me in Hollywood. I'm thinking we'll hit Ameoba Records and head over to the HOB early (late morning) and try and catch the bands when the bus arrives to maybe catch an autograph or two - the point of all this?? Its FREE!!

Why the hell would anyone purchase a VIP ticket?

Getting to the front near the stage will not be a problem at any of these shows.

An autographed poster? Whoopdie shit!

Sorry, these promoters (And I say promoters because I am sure the bands have little to do with the creation of these special packages) need to come up with something better at those prices.

Its FREE!!

First off, I don't find meeting band members very exciting, which is why this appeals to me very little.

Secondly, actordude has it right.

It's not that hard to meet bands at shows, esp outside the club. Its not like the band's buses are hidden out of sight.

Also, at a meet and greet, all you will get to do most likely is stand in a line, walk up to the band members, and have a stellar conversation, like this:

YOU - "Uh, hello Andi"

ANDI - "Hey, how ya doing? Thanks for coming out!"

YOU - "No problem. Great show tonight"

ANDI - "Thanks"

YOU - "Can you please sign my CD?"

ANDI - "Sure, here you go mate!"

SECURITY - "NEXT!!!!!"

I agree....paying 75 to 90 bucks to go to the Pearl Room to meet Helloween isnt a great way to spend your money. First off, it is very easy to meet the bands there....plus the last time Helloween played, they were in the crowd walking around. I think Jason is right, this VIP thing has become a new way for promoters to make a quick buck off of fans. Like Jason pointed out....it is going to be a "hey, thanks for coming out". I am not really into autographs or bugging bands with small talk. it isnt like we are going to start hanging out anytime soon.

For anyone going....it would be better to not get the VIP and just hang out in back after the show or just keep an eye out by thier merch table. it isnt hard.