What is the best CD of all time?

God, I hate answering this question, but if I were forced to choose one and only one, I would go with Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

Just wondering what each of you feel is the best CD of all time.

I feel Eternity X-Mind Games is. Though the new album is likely to be.

Dude man I know you are Eternity-X's manager or whatever, but quit kissing their ass like they are fucking Rob Halford or somebody really important. I am not trying to sound like an asshole, but it seems like every thread or post you make is Eternity X related.

Anyway we have had threads like this before and if you include live albums/greatest hits "Alive In Athens" of course otherwise I am not sure a little to hard for me to call.

Dude you gotta keep in mind something. Eternity X was my favorite band of all time long before I began working with them. So of course they are going to by in my top on most things music releated. But I'm not sucking up. None of the band members are viewing this. So no point it sucking up. Two my brother is the current bass player and I sure the heck am not going to suck up to him lol.
Sorry if it bugs ya man. I really mean no harm. I'm just sharing my view like anyone else.

Also if you want my favorite non ETX album than It's Savatage -Streets

Dude man I know you are Eternity-X's manager or whatever, but quit kissing their ass like they are fucking Rob Halford or somebody really important. I am not trying to sound like an asshole, but it seems like every thread or post you make is Eternity X related.

Anyway we have had threads like this before and if you include live albums/greatest hits "Alive In Athens" of course otherwise I am not sure a little to hard for me to call.

Dude you gotta keep in mind something. Eternity X was my favorite band of all time long before I began working with them. So of course they are going to by in my top on most things music releated. But I'm not sucking up. None of the band members are viewing this. So no point it sucking up. Two my brother is the current bass player and I sure the heck am not going to suck up to him lol.
Sorry if it bugs ya man. I really mean no harm. I'm just sharing my view like anyone else.

Also if you want my favorite non ETX album than It's Savatage -Streets

I just dont understand how you think that this band is fricking awesome. I just dont get it.

Indeed, it's hard to argue with Mindcrime. My personal favorite is Opeth - Morningrise, but Mindcrime is absolutely right behind it. Both have had immeasurable impacts on my life, let alone being superbly crafted masterpieces from beginning to end.