Anyone have Circle II Circle yet?

ashaman7122

Crazy on a ship of fools
Dec 11, 2002
Just curious if anyone has the album yet, or if anyone knows where to order it. Knowing that The End Records handles North American distribution for AFM, I figured they'd be right on it, but they don't seem to have it in stock...yet.

Short of paying shipping to order directly from AFM...I can't find it.

I'm being an impatient bastard, I know, but just curious...if anyone has managed to score it.

Rock On!

Yeah, I e-mailed The End in april asking if they were getting both the normal CD, and the special edition CD for Circle2Circle. They said yes, but I wish they would have specified the date.

I had assumed it would have been the 28th of April, or somewhere close to it since that was the official release date.

Here we are on the 12th of May and they still don't have it... :erk:

well, the End Records once again delivers my order in record time.

Orded on Monday - received on Wednesday !! \m/

Circle II Cirlce album is incredible. Of course it has that Savatage feel to it, except the guitar sound/style is different. Sounds like Zakk & Co. have been listening to a lot of Queen :) ... nothing wrong with that of course. The track that stood out to me the most for some reason was "Walls". Has to be one of the best songs ever released this year along with Aguilera's Beautiful (laugh if you will, that song is good).

I also nabbed the new Children of Bodom album, came with the Slayer cover of Silent Scream. The only disappointing thing about the album is that it didn't also include the Ramones cover of Somebody Put Something in My Drink. I guess that was just the Japanese version.

Creeps said:
well, the End Records once again delivers my order in record time.

Orded on Monday - received on Wednesday !! \m/

I just had my first experience with the End Records...I ordered the Circle II Circle disc on Tuesday, and chose the "free" shipping option, and simply crossed my fingers in hopes that the disc would actually arrive before ProgPower is over, AND I ACTUALLY RECEIVED THE DISC TODAY!!! Unbelievable!!! I'll definitely order from these guys again...

The End Records usually comes thru for me. Unless they sell out of a cd, and even then it's been just a few days delay at best.

If you are a Savatage fan get this cd. If you aren't, get it anyway. Awesome. Going to be a great show!

I got the album two days ago through Alta Mira. SO far, I like it. It isn't quite Savatage, but certainly has a 'Tage flair to it, which is quite expected qith Jon Oliva cowriting all the songs, and Chris Caffery chiming in on a few as well.

Zak can still sing, and I expect a good show in Sept.

Steve

Got mine last week (also from The End; they do indeed rock). I've spun in twice so far (been trying to catch up on a lot of other stuff lately as well). My thoughts thus far are: it's good, solid, very Savatage-y in spots, but pretty decent nnoetheless. With Caffrey and Oliva, yeah, it's gonna sound a little like the 'Tage, but if you like them (and I love 'em), this will probably be up your alley. I definitely recommend a look-see for most folks.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing 'em live, and think Zak might well blow Russ Allen off the stage.

Also watched the FW DVD today, and I can't wait to see 'em and to get a chance to meet Ray. It's only 3 more months away, y'all!! :D Maybe nexy year Glenn will do it in July. ;)

Shaye

(Greg, Rox, are you paying attention to my posts? ;)

lady_space said:
I am definitely looking forward to seeing 'em live, and think Zak might well blow Russ Allen off the stage.

TIGHT!

Also watched the FW DVD today, and I can't wait to see 'em and to get a chance to meet Ray.

FW will not be at PP; at least as I recall, last time I checked they were not on the lineup.

;)
TIGHT