Band possiblities/predictions

AutumnReign

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2004
Hey....for the new band that nobody's heard of yet I have two possiblities:
~Headrush(new band with Labyrinth lead singer and Alex DeRosso on guitar)...new album due in spring
~Starbreaker-somebody already mentioned this.
I'd love to see either of these bands.

Some possiblities for other bands:
~At Vance
~Labyrinth
~Rob Rock

Most of the others I'd like to see have already been mentioned.
This will be my first ProgPower...can't wait!

pagan's mind is a no. they won't be back until they release another album(unless they have one on the way that i havn't heard about?), as much as i'd like to hear celestial entrance live again. i wish nils hadn't joined eidolon. now he's got some other project with glen drover. so i'm not getting my hopes up with PM. he said it wouldn't effect PM, but i think that's probably bs

Never said that At Vance, Labyrinth or Rob Rock were new bands...just bands I'd like to see. The only ones considered new and unheard of by most--Starbreaker and Headrush.
Anyway, Pyramaze is another cool new(though not unheard of) band I'd like to see.

SoNofBitcH said:
pagan's mind is a no. they won't be back until they release another album(unless they have one on the way that i havn't heard about?), as much as i'd like to hear celestial entrance live again. i wish nils hadn't joined eidolon. now he's got some other project with glen drover. so i'm not getting my hopes up with PM. he said it wouldn't effect PM, but i think that's probably bs

pagans mind will release their new studioalbum around april 05´
titled: enigmatic:calling