Camel's Best Work?

Neoman

Aug 10, 2008
One of the best progressive bands ever; just curious, in your opinion, what are the 2 best Camel studio albums throughout their complete discography?

I Dont own Any Camel Cds...........Maybe I should Look into this....

Keep the Suggestions coming...

Bob:

While I think you would like them all, my instincts tell me you would be more inclined to bond with the later albums more. Check out Dust And Dreams and Rajaz.

For me it's:

The Snow Goose &
Moonmadness.

Another title I really like is Harbour Of Tears.

This amuses me because just this week I decided to check out Camel (along with some other bands). Unfortunately I find myself torn. While I love some of the songs ("Ice" on I Can See Your House from Here is especially nice), I don't really like the vocals, or the fact that lyrics seem almost an afterthought to some songs. I wish they'd either put some more effort into making the lyrics interesting, or if they can't, just leave the songs as instrumentals.

So far though I've only listened to some of the earlier stuff. If they improved on later albums, please tell me.

I'm doing better digging Renaissance.

I Dont own Any Camel Cds...........Maybe I should Look into this....

Bob,

FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Go to LaserCD.Com
2) Search for Camel
3) Add ALL cds to cart
4) Check out
5) Send check to The Laser's Edge

DONE! :):kickass:

My fovourite two are:
Mirage
Raindances

But the remastered version of the first s/t album has a live version of "Homage to the Gods of Light" - an absolute classic!!!