Camel's Best Work?

Bob,
Like Ken said; you would have had better luck with their later albums.

Bob:

No one has asked so I will: what is it about those 3 Camel albums that you didn't like? Can you put your finger on it?

Ken

Bob:

No one has asked so I will: what is it about those 3 Camel albums that you didn't like? Can you put your finger on it?

Ken

Well, Im not a Flute Person,,, too Spacey...they have too much of a 60s feel to them..... Maybe the later cds are a little better for me anyway..Im looking into it............:wave:

( A wink is as Good as a Nod) seems to be the Fav... from feedbacks from other people too.....

I was never too keen on "Nude", one of my least favorite Camel albums.
Bob, I suggest you take some time without any distractions, relax and carefully listen to "Mirage" and "Moonmadness" and I reckon you will find more to like than you got from your first impressions. I rooted out Mirage and I am listening to it now - a great peice of music in my opinion.

I was never too keen on "Nude", one of my least favorite Camel albums.
Bob, I suggest you take some time without any distractions, relax and carefully listen to "Mirage" and "Moonmadness" and I reckon you will find more to like than you got from your first impressions. I rooted out Mirage and I am listening to it now - a great peice of music in my opinion.

How about with a Buzz on.......:loco::loco::yow::danceboy::Spin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::lol::kickass:

Nice avi haircut :)

Like Frank Murphy said -- Mirage and S/T work for me when I'm mentally exhausted. They're friendly and relaxing. Don't give up on what you got yet, you might need them after your longgggg days at Laser's Edge. :D