Camel's Best Work?

Good to hear from you Chris! (haven't heard from you in awhile) :wave:

Hi Sal!

Yea, the months of November through January are work crazy. I'm the Accounting/HR Manager for a packaging distribution company and the end of the year/beginning of a new year are nuts! But I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

Hi Sal!

Yea, the months of November through January are work crazy. I'm the Accounting/HR Manager for a packaging distribution company and the end of the year/beginning of a new year are nuts! But I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

Buy Something then:kickass:

Chris:

I can't source them at a reasonable price. My wholesale cost is literally what the retailers in Japan are selling them for. I can't be competitive. Best if you buy them from CD Japan, HMV Japan, or Amazon Japan. Its easy enough. Just remember these are not hybrid SACD and they are not SHM-CD. They are SHM-SACD - single layer discs. I have 5 so far (all amazing):

Gentle Giant - Octopus
Camel - The Snow Goose
Black Sabbath - Master Of Reality
Wishbone Ash - Argus
Traffic - John Barleycorn Must Die

Next up I want to order Mike Oldfield "Tubular Bells" and "Ommadawn". I'm afraid to even look at the jazz releases...I'll wind up in the poor house.

Chris:

I can't source them at a reasonable price. My wholesale cost is literally what the retailers in Japan are selling them for. I can't be competitive. Best if you buy them from CD Japan, HMV Japan, or Amazon Japan. Its easy enough. Just remember these are not hybrid SACD and they are not SHM-CD. They are SHM-SACD - single layer discs. I have 5 so far (all amazing):

Gentle Giant - Octopus
Camel - The Snow Goose
Black Sabbath - Master Of Reality
Wishbone Ash - Argus
Traffic - John Barleycorn Must Die

Next up I want to order Mike Oldfield "Tubular Bells" and "Ommadawn". I'm afraid to even look at the jazz releases...I'll wind up in the poor house.

We'll Bail you out..................:kickass:

Cant someone tell me what the big attraction is on this Camel?????? Its NOT my cup of tea....Once again I get burned,,I got ,,,,,(Nude,Mirage & Moonmadness).

Bob,
You are a mental case. :D
Camel is one of the best progressive bands out there.

I suggest you stick to Prog METAL. :wave:

Cant someone tell me what the big attraction is on this Camel?????? Its NOT my cup of tea....Once again I get burned,,I got ,,,,,(Nude,Mirage & Moonmadness).

For me, not a 'big attraction', but the 2 discs I cited have a time and place. Camel's a chill band for my ears -- maybe they'll grow on you.

[Did you listen before you bought? If you didn't, well.............]