Camel's Best Work?

I predict Bob's gonna like 'Breathless'. It's the album that got me hooked on Camel. It's more "song-oriented" (maybe poppy is a better word), but still has some nice progressive chops (like on the gem 'Echoes'). Plus half the vocals are done by the excellent Richard Sinclair.

'A Nod and a Wink' is my favorite of the newer albums. These 2 are gonna bring it home! But don't give up on the ones you already have.

Listen to Mirage and report back.

Ok Ken, it's taken me a week but I just now listened to Mirage. I was more impressed with this one as a whole that what I'd previously listened to. IF I ever get any Camel, this one will be on the list for sure. :cool:

I predict Bob's gonna like 'Breathless'. It's the album that got me hooked on Camel. It's more "song-oriented" (maybe poppy is a better word), but still has some nice progressive chops (like on the gem 'Echoes'). Plus half the vocals are done by the excellent Richard Sinclair.

'A Nod and a Wink' is my favorite of the newer albums. These 2 are gonna bring it home! But don't give up on the ones you already have.

Ok they just arrived < I will let all you Camel heads know by Monday....Im busy at work..( Do you Believe that) this interferres with my Spinning time.:loco::hotjump:

Got to run (haircut) Have a good weekend all!
Hmm... what shall I listen to on the way? I Know! CAMEL! :D