Co-Headliners for ProgPower USA Showcase announcement

Well everyone who had Vanden Plas on their list for the Main Festival will now have to rethink who they predict will fill that slot. Returning bands moving up a slot ot two maybe.

Vanden Plas and Freak Kitchen?!
love-smiley-069.gif
love-smiley-069.gif
love-smiley-069.gif

FUCKING DAMNIT. This announcement just costed me an extra night in a hotel room. I didn't go to the pre-party (or "showcase" as it's called now) last year because it would have costed too much extra money. But now I fucking have to go. Freak Kitchen and Vanden Plas rock too hard. Damn you all!

Time to call work and see if I can pick up a few extra shifts.

Disclaimer: This post was pure sarcasm, and there are no actual hard feelings. I just get cranky when I ejaculate without really planning on it :headbang:

Well everyone who had Vanden Plas on their list for the Main Festival will now have to rethink who they predict will fill that slot. Returning bands moving up a slot ot two maybe.

Pagan's Mind no doubt. They have run second to VP in every poll on this board for over a year.

Nice work on Vanden Plas Shane.

Everyone should bring one to give to him while he is handing out the goodie bag at the door.

I'm in.

...Don't ask why I have a dildo. It's a long story. The important thing is that it's vieny, 10 inches long, and vibrates. That's what really matters, right?