Dream Evil cancel PPUSA, Replacement Announced

Now there is only one band that i will be able to sing along with all the songs Mob Rules. I was really looking forward to singing along with all the songs with DreamEvil so this really kills half my energy going into the show. I like Forbidden, but sadly I don't know them enough to know the words to their song. Oh well still going fun, my wife will be upset though, she doesn't even want to go because the only band she knows is dream evil, hahahaha. I'm going to Zune Forbidden now so I can know some songs can't wait to hear them live, everyone's been saying the are great.

agreed. Those were the three main bands I wanted to see but I am looking forward to a bunch more. Your use of peer pressure and the word crybaby is commendable.

Consider that your Progpower forum baptism. :lol: Now you better not be a crybaby, introduce yourself and have a beer with us veterans haha
:)

Awesome!!! I last saw Forbidden over twenty years ago opening for Exodus. I was bummed that I couldn't make it to any shows on their recent tour. Can't wait to see them at ProgPower!!!

Glen you are the man! as a big thrash fan you have made my day! Forbidden are going to bring the venue down!:kickass:

Meh, Dream Evil are a bunch of flakes anyway. Bring on Forbidden any day...

Weren't you upset when I was making fun of them last week? It's too bad they don't have a name like your boys HammerFail that would apply in this situation. :lol:

Less power cheese metal = win

Weren't you upset when I was making fun of them last week? It's too bad they don't have a name like your boys HammerFail that would apply in this situation. :lol:

Less power cheese metal = win

I was a little upset yes... And I do tend to enjoy the occasional cheese metal album. Nevertheless, those boys are flaky and it doesn't surprise me one bit they managed to fuck up the visa procedures....

And leave HAMMERFALL alone.... ;)

What shocks me the most is that they didn't ask Century Media to do their visas for them. Oh well, their loss and Forbidden is a same-sized, and just as relevant replacement.

After spending part of the afternoon listening to Forbidden's discography (I really didn't know much beforehand), holy shit this is going to rock.

To be honest, this doesn't affect me much. I felt that Dream Evil was just going to be a fun band, but I didn't have much invested in it. Not familiar with Forbidden, but considering that I don't have a lot of thrash in my collection, that makes sense.

Sucks for all that were looking forward to Dream Evil.

Well this sucks. Dream Evil was my most anticipated band next to Ihsahn. The band is definitely to blame for waiting so long and filling out the wrong application. But you mean to tell me that when they asked for help in filling out the correct one that it couldn't just be re-done in a manner of minutes right then and there? Instead they were told they had to start all over and wait until the end of September?

No. Because that's government bureaucracy at work. SOP. Been to a DOT office lately? That's enough to drive Ghandi to murder.

Seriously, a government job...any government job...is the ONLY job where you are REWARDED for mediocrity.