Epic Drum Samples for you guys!

Hi guys this is my first post here but I'm a long time lurker!
Hope the OP don't mind but i've made these samples into a quick Kontakt instrument

JMDrums.jpg

Has a basic mixer to mix the Close Room and OH samples.

There's also a tutorial file i found on how to add instruments to your Kontakt library like i have here.

You might need to adjust the compression as i've killed it!

Cheers

Westy
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10943364/JM%20Epic%20Drums.rar
Forgot to mention this was done in the latest version of Kontakt.

Hi guys this is my first post here but I'm a long time lurker!
Hope the OP don't mind but i've made these samples into a quick Kontakt instrument

JMDrums.jpg

Has a basic mixer to mix the Close Room and OH samples.

There's also a tutorial file i found on how to add instruments to your Kontakt library like i have here.

You might need to adjust the compression as i've killed it!

Cheers

Westy
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10943364/JM%20Epic%20Drums.rar
Forgot to mention this was done in the latest version of Kontakt.

This won't work with the free version of kontakt right?

I think it should work but i dont think you'll be able to change the compression settings. If so give me a shout and i'll take them off completely for you.

This won't work with the free version of kontakt right?

No they wont work with the free version. The free version will play "commercial" instruments and also the inbuilt instruments but user generated instruments will run in demo mode and then time out.

This is what is wrong with Native Instruments strategy, it is absolutely stupid, Kontact as a product deserves to fail because of this fucken stupid strategy and also , some one at Native Instruments should be fired.

Thanks guys. I made these samples years ago to give a lot of the newbies a one stop shop for a whole drum kit that has cohesion. Its not like they are the best sounding, but all the pieces have been put together in a way where it sounds like as close to a real kit as possible.

I might work on reworking some of those samples and re-release a Part II library just for you guys.