housemates

Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
How do you live? have you got housemates? if yes, how do you like them to live with?

i just had an argument with one of mine, cos he (in the 4 yrs i've lived here) has never taken any initiative to clean up or organize a get-together kinda thing. he's pissed me giving him stick about it :D

a get together? :S whats that?

im in the fourth year of studying here(Komotini) and i've changed two housemates.in the first year i lived with one of the best girl-mates of my Ex-bf.a few months after moving in with her,i learned that he had cheated on me WITH her(5 months BEFORE we decided to move in together :smug: pathetic of them both).y know like...she was so fat and ugly,she looked like my ass:zzz: and i was so young(18) and innocent,it gave me a tough lesson.Bollocks to trust.

my second housemate,with whom i lived 2 years,seemed normal,but in the end of the day she had more complexes than i had when i was 15.again a fight about a guy(that i didnt even bother to get involved with),but she was so jealous of me she made an arse of herself.I spent lots of energy on that one,cos i loved the girl,but then i thought she was not even worth it,so i wrote her,our mutual mates(who also behaved nasty to me)and everybody on my imaginary balls(=i stopped caring about them at all)

this year im on me own in a large flat.i hear my echo when i talk.to the cat.or the fish.

lol, i still live with my family (dads at weekends mums in the week) hoping to move out this summer though. would prefer to live alone but i guess rent is gona mean finding flat mates.

there is this story - you've to make up what happened yourself (think of that and then read the answer)

a girl's mother dies and she goes to the funeral. at the funeral she meets this beautiful guy, she knows: 'he's the one'. but she knows as well, she'll never meet him again.
a week later her sister dies...

what happened?

according to some (pseudo)psychology, you've psycho-killer instincts if you answer that the girl killed her sister because she wants to see the boy again at the funeral

of me old mates: no one answered that answer
of my house mates: ALL of them answered it that way :lol:

i could post endless posts in this thread, perhaps i will... :p

it is annoying to have housemates who can't leave you alone because they'e so many problems. first year i had this girl running in and out my room continuously, asking to leave my door wide open, not understanding there are people living at night & prefering to study while the moon shines in the window...

that was one of the main reasons to go live with less people. i live for 4 years with 4 people, though they change every year. it's alright to keep things clean, though there are people who always lie :)
'no it's not my clumps of hair in the bad' (how many ginger curly haired girls do you think live in our house)
'no it's not my waste paper rotting out there in the rain' (how many people have your name then - reading the envelopes)
'no i didn't tear up all your posters from the kitchen wall when i was stoned and going through serious problems' (well eeeh)

i like living here..., my neighbours live in the same kind of house as i do and i spend much time there, cooking together, getting drunk together, them smoking together.. listening music... bit hippyish perhaps. love affairs are anyhow soap serie like... but ... well. that's life i guess.

in summer i learned to know others from my street as there's no gardens... and the heat can't make you stay inside. aaagh. i'll stop writing now, i've got bryan adams singing in my head :ill:

komstr.huis.jpg

blackeyed said:
ive heard that before - i never thought of the psyco answer but i wish i had - pretty clever really

hehe well my answer was that she killed her mother too, so she was just trying to murder her family... perhaps that's not very different from the solution :Spin:

and oooh yeah.... how many of you have these tin walls and couples living around you as well :Smug:

looks like a nice place :D i cant wait to move out this summer. thinking of maybe going closer into liverpool or maybe manchester. have to find a flat first like and some flatmates...dont want to move in with people i already know like, want a fresh start, a fresh 'runaway' maybe but fresh either way :lol:

heh, i was just reminded of that stupidly long story thread we started....hehe....but ill leave that one there - thinking about it even pisses me off! just started a new savings account 'wooo me and my adultness' - an ISA actually lol....they asked for a title to name my account and i called it 'break out' :headbang: as thats what i intend to do with the money

....i say intend for a reason - you and i both know i will end up spending it on gigs and beer - but hopefully gigs and beer somewhere other than here

haha i understand that feeling. i've to move from this street too this summer -my studies are finished and i've no clue where i'll end up in september- i don't know if i wanna go live with the girls from next door either. they're friends, but i dunno... it's somehow risky. one of me friends is for 2 years already fed up by the 'cleaning' issue in her house - they live with 7 people there- and i'm just too afraid to go live with her, even though i don't mind to keep things tidy in comon rooms.
anyhow i don't wanna live with my parents again next year... but money...

how much do places cost on average in england?

blackeyed said:
heh, i was just reminded of that stupidly long story thread we started....hehe....but ill leave that one there - thinking about it even pisses me off! just started a new savings account 'wooo me and my adultness' - an ISA actually lol....they asked for a title to name my account and i called it 'break out' :headbang: as thats what i intend to do with the money

....i say intend for a reason - you and i both know i will end up spending it on gigs and beer - but hopefully gigs and beer somewhere other than here

what's an isa account?
i liked that story though :lol: i've been thinking to dig it up again, but yeah haha

well........now ive done my research i can tell you what one is...
its an interest savings account, so basically its just a means of making a little extra money while your saving. my rate is 4.35% variable which means i get an extra 4.35% of how much i have in there ontop of what i have saved, but i get the interest monthly because i add money monthly

alright thing for students then i guess
yeah the prices are about the same in belgium... funny, i thought the isle was much more expensive, but i've only been informed about dublin and london of course.

well london's property market is way more expensive than in the north. north is cheaper for most things i guess....you'd pay a fair bit more for a flat in london that what i said above

I live with three other people, they're okay, we don't bother each other, I learned to sing softly along with my cd's :D

We never have any arguments about cleaning and that, no one ever does it :lol: