housemates

I'll sitck to living by myself. Ten years now I'd pity the poor person who'd have to put up with my eccentricities now. Used to share with a few people in bands. Most of the time they ended up pissed off with the amount of hours I worked. *shrug* I'd have thought it ought to be me doing that.

toolsofthetrade said:
How do you live? have you got housemates? if yes, how do you like them to live with?

i just had an argument with one of mine, cos he (in the 4 yrs i've lived here) has never taken any initiative to clean up or organize a get-together kinda thing. he's pissed me giving him stick about it :D
piet. tell him to his face what a waster is he is and how it will get worse and he cannot rely on anyone but himself and anyway the only woman who would stay with him is a fool or another waster, and then say fuck you. it should do the trick. alternatively post on the internet :err:

pagan2002 said:
piet. tell him to his face what a waster is he is and how it will get worse and he cannot rely on anyone but himself and anyway the only woman who would stay with him is a fool or another waster, and then say fuck you. it should do the trick. alternatively post on the internet :err:
i did :) before i posted. and actually, i did say "fuck you" :Spin:
but that didnt make me feel better to be honest. it's not the way to discuss things but his defence system was all over the place like...

btw, what was the ":err:" for?

Once my aunt and her three kids showed up at my grandparents' house at night (we were living there then), they were wearing pyjamas and stuff, their padre drove them out of the house with a knife. I thought it was cool, we always liked being together as children, we had a lot of fun. Then they moved to our flat that was empty then, and then we wound up eight of us living together in it cause my grandfather eventually drove us out of the house too. (Not with a knife though :lol: )

@Zeljka dont get dragged down,i bet many of us can feel you,being familiar with such situations or worse.hold your composure:)

I'm currenlty staying with a friend of mine from last year. We're getting along very well and that. I'm speciallised in the cooking and cleaning ...he's doing the shopping mostly :D. I'm getting annoyed when it comes for him to wash the dishes and he doesn't because he's bored (as usual). Anywayz I try not to be irritated by such things because at the end of the day we're both bored to do anything... well.. most of the times. :tickled: We don't have any girl problems as we both know each ones "property" mwhaha ;)

i had problems with them cleaning issue with my last housemate.the last three-four months,i ended-up being the Putzfrau of the house,just cos she wouldnt do it often.
and of course because im bit obsessed about everything being clean and tidy i did it by myself,without any complaint :(

DragonLady1 said:
ah this situation always sucks, I had the same 13 years ago :( hope it will turn out well :)
My mom said that in life you shouldn't just stick to old habbits but maybe also give a chance to something new. She sais that now she still could start to get a life on her own.

@Don: Somehow I think it's the best too. I told them both that I'm old enough to know that relationships can go wrong and I know the feeling when you just want your peace from a person you've been with for a long time. My problem is that I have to make a decision and I have the feeling that both of them are tearing me in their own direction. I can understand it but on the other side it doesn't make sense since one of them is probably not gonna stay in Bern for a long time anymore.

toolsofthetrade said:
divorce? fuck. well, have you decided?
Nope, I haven't yet.. I know what would be the best for me but it seems like it's gonna be hard to tell that without braking someone's heart.
I told them tho that I'm gonna made my mind up only upon rational arguments.

somnium_in_tenebris said:
@Zeljka dont get dragged down,i bet many of us can feel you,being familiar with such situations or worse.hold your composure:)
Thanks :) .Yeah, I suppose quite a lot of people experience that somewhen :( . At least there are no huge fights or something like that..

Eos said:
Nope, I haven't yet.. I know what would be the best for me but it seems like it's gonna be hard to tell that without braking someone's heart.
I told them tho that I'm gonna made my mind up only upon rational arguments.

i went thru this a few years ago, fortunately i was too young so the courts decided where i was 'better off' living and it was decided that mum should have custody of me and lil sis. but still, like 5 years on, im split between houses, half the week im at mums, the rest im at dads - you grow quickly accustomed to living out of bags. guess thats why im putting my heart and soul into breaking out of the routine. just want my own lil place where i can talk to myself, laugh at my own jokes and have photographs and bit of stuff all over the walls everywhere and piles of books everywhere - a little eccentric place will do me nicely :D

blackeyed said:
just want my own lil place where i can talk to myself, laugh at my own jokes and have photographs and bit of stuff all over the walls everywhere and piles of books everywhere - a little eccentric place will do me nicely :D
ok0005.gif
That's absolutelly the right way :D