Iced Earth's Jon Schaffer wanted by FBI

Yep, and Trump had the LARGEST inaugural crowd EVER. And he had an AMAZING health plan that saved us all. And the awesome amount of infrastructure spending he lavished on the country. And how he had the pandemic under control. And such an incredible rollout plan for the Covid vaccinations. And the list goes on.

He's the worst time-share salesman ever. Flim-flam man. And there are suckers born every minute. His whole administration lied for him, and the ones who didn't, got fired for it. So forgive me for not trusting in what these people have to say.

If there was SO much evidence of elections irregularities, why did he lose what, 60 court filings? Why did his own elections people say this was a clean election? His own AG Barr said there was no evidence. The Supreme Court, with HIS appointments, shot him down. Like I said before, there are way too many people that just will accept any conspiracy theory rather than look at what is plainly in front of their face.

Now, if only Hillary had fought the elections crap that happened during the 2016 election like the Trump people have. I'm sure you would have supported her the same way, right?

I stand corrected in that regard. Thanks for that.

However there were massive problems with this election throughout the country, and most of those problems stemmed from mail-in balloting. Most European countries do now allow for mail-in voting. Why? Because it is generally understood by those countries that mail-in voting can lead to election fraud. (Note there is a difference between absentee ballots and mail-in ballots.) Everyone can see we had big problems in this election. Prior to 2020 we had to suffer 3 years of investigation of Russian interference in our election. Remember that? Now all of a sudden the elections were ok since an approved side won? I think we should all agree we need election reform in this country in the worst way to insure the integrity of elections. We don't need situations where one side always believes the other side cheated in order to win. If we cannot fix this, then it will be banana republic burning, looting, and rioting every four years because one side will claim the other cheated.

In addition, we need some more choices in political parties in this country. Third parties have almost no chance in this country because the democrat and republican cabal has made it almost impossible for them to appear on ballots. If you aren't drinking the republican and democrat kool aid, this reality is painfully obvious.

I don't think there will be any election reform. Why? Because the democrat & republican cabal that runs Washington DC (and the country) is perfectly happy with the status quo, and both parties are happy gorging themselves from the same corrupt trough of power and money. Why should they change anything when they're both fat and happy, and neither party really gives a care what happens to us, the citizens of this country.

For al practical purposes there are not two parties, but one big corrupt system that puts on a kabuki theater every two or four years giving us the illusion of a two party system. Do you ever wonder why nothing ever really changes regardless who is running the show? Think about it.

Last edited:
Yep, and Trump had the LARGEST inaugural crowd EVER. And he had an AMAZING health plan that saved us all. And the awesome amount of infrastructure spending he lavished on the country. And how he had the pandemic under control. And such an incredible rollout plan for the Covid vaccinations. And the list goes on.

He's the worst time-share salesman ever. Flim-flam man. And there are suckers born every minute. His whole administration lied for him, and the ones who didn't, got fired for it. So forgive me for not trusting in what these people have to say.

If there was SO much evidence of elections irregularities, why did he lose what, 60 court filings? Why did his own elections people say this was a clean election? His own AG Barr said there was no evidence. The Supreme Court, with HIS appointments, shot him down. Like I said before, there are way too many people that just will accept any conspiracy theory rather than look at what is plainly in front of their face.

Now, if only Hillary had fought the elections crap that happened during the 2016 election like the Trump people have. I'm sure you would have supported her the same way, right?

Yes and Biden had, what, a dozen people at his "rallies" on those times he came out from hiding? C'mon man. Put down the kool aid.

So now Biden is now, for better or worse,, our president. We had better hope its for the better. I'm thinking Biden was and always has been a figurehead until President Harris can take over. You may be fine with that if you don't mind a bait and switch.

Last edited:
However there were massive problems with this election throughout the country, and most of those problems stemmed from mail-in balloting. Most European countries do now allow for mail-in voting. Why? Because it is generally understood by those countries that mail-in voting can lead to election fraud. (Note there is a difference between absentee ballots and mail-in ballots.) Everyone can see we had big problems in this election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ly-two-european-nations-allow-mail-in-voting/

This is also demonstrably false. There is no difference between absentee or mail-in voting; they are the exact same ballot, following the exact same process. The problems experienced this election were a direct result of a little global pandemic that is ongoing, coupled with the struggles of the USPS to keep up with the surge in demand due to said pandemic.

What a lot of people on the right viewed as "problems" were simply examples of states following their own pre-defined rules on how absentee ballots are counted. Some can start counting prior to polls closing, some have to wait for after.

Was this election different than others? Absolutely! Does that in any way suggest it was stolen? No actual evidence has suggested that.

Also be careful comparing 2020's claims of fraud to 2016's claims, as they are VERY different subjects. No one (sane) claimed that 2016 was impacted by FRAUD. Influencing voters through social media and false narratives is not FRAUD.

In addition, we need some more choices in political parties in this country. Third parties have almost no chance in this country because the democrat and republican machines have made it almost impossible for them to appear on ballots. If you aren't drinking the republican and democrat kool aid, this reality is painfully obvious.

I don't think there will be any election reform. Why? Because the democrat & republican cabal that runs Washington DC is perfectly happy with the status quo, and both parties are happy gorging themselves from the same corrupt trough of power and money. Why should they change anything when they're both fat and happy, and neither party really gives a care what happens to us, the citizens of this country.

Now THIS I can agree with! Too much status quo.... The electoral college is a fun novelty to color an election map once every four years, but it's silly and archaic at this point, and needs to be tossed.

Yes and Biden had, what, a dozen people at his "rallies" on those times he came out from hiding? C'mon man. Put down the kool aid.

So now Biden is now, for better or worse,, our president. We had better hope its for the better. I'm thinking Biden was and always has been a figurehead until President Harris can take over. You may be fine with that if you don't mind a bait and switch.

Don't mind at all...I was a Harris fan from the beginning. And I'll gladly drink kool-aid over bleach any day of the week, lol. As long as we all stay civil. Unfortunately, some of us can't, and I guess this brings us back to the point of this thread.

Don't mind at all...I was a Harris fan from the beginning. And I'll gladly drink kool-aid over bleach any day of the week, lol. As long as we all stay civil. Unfortunately, some of us can't, and I guess this brings us back to the point of this thread.

Yes its too bad the country is at a place where people are so mad at one another that burning, looting, and rioting seem to have found a place in our society. I've heard people have lost friends and family members and are no longer talking to one another. How dumb is that? All because of what? A corrupt political system that benefits from keeping people divided? We've got to return to a place of civility, and I think that has to start with election reform where people can trust at least that part of our system. Right now I don't trust any of it. The wake up call should have been when the democrat nomination was stolen from Bernie. Do you think Trump would have been elected if Bernie had been the democrat candidate? I don't, but the democrat party had it all rigged for Hillary in the primary. This sort of stuff has to stop. Call me a cynic, but I'm thinking it will only get worse before it gets better, and for it to get better the people of this country will have to unite.

BTW, September in Atlanta will be awesome won't it?

Last edited:
Yes its too bad the country is at a place where people are so mad at one another that burning, looting, and rioting seem to have found a place in our society. I've heard people have lost friends and family members and are no longer talking to one another. How dumb is that? All because of what? A corrupt political system that benefits from keeping people divided? We've got to return to a place of civility, and I think that has to start with election reform where people can trust at least that part of our system. Right now I don't trust any of it. The wake up call should have been when the democrat nomination was stolen from Bernie. Do you think Trump would have been elected if Bernie had been the democrat candidate? I don't, but the democrat party had it all rigged for Hillary in the primary. This sort of stuff has to stop. Call me a cynic, but I'm thinking it will only get worse before it gets better, and for it to get better the people of this country will have to unite.

BTW, September in Atlanta will be awesome won't it?

Actually, I don't think Bernie would have won. The republican machine would have ripped him apart. I like Bernie, but I have problems with him. He's always complaining about too much money in politics, yet he switches to Democrat when he runs for president to take advantage of the money and organizing of the party. Dude, if you're going to run as a Democrat, stay a Democrat when you're not running. We just need to stop electing old white guys who should be retired. Including Bernie, lol. Sadly enough Bernie, much like Trump, inspires a rabid cult of personality that just isn't healthy...logic flies out the window with a lot of them.

We've got to return to a place of civility, and I think that has to start with election reform where people can trust at least that part of our system.

It needs to start further upstream.... This is nothing more than treating a symptom of the greater disease, rather than getting to its actual cause. The real crux of the issue is an inability to perform critical thinking..... To take disparate information, dissect it, and come to a reasonable conclusion based on the wealth of information available. Questioning proven election results is merely an example of the lunatic things that Americans (generalizing there, as this is a worldwide issue, it just seems more centralized here right now) are accepting of without any valid evidence to back it up. Whether it's unproven claims of voter fraud, questioning the efficacy of wearing a simple mask, the plausibility of a mythical Q'Anon, or even something as accepted as the shape of the globe..... We have far too many people right now unable to separate valid fact from myth and rumor. (Hint: if the video says "watch now, before Facebook bans it", it PROBABLY isn't factual.)

Election reform is needed, but probably not in the areas you are thinking of. There are still far too many disparities in how affluent suburbs are treated at the polls, versus those in the inner cities. Voting needs to be made EASIER, not harder. Opening the polls for more than one day, mail in voting (or absentee, as they are the same! :)) and creating a more balanced poll distribution so that people don't need to wait in line for hours to execute basic civil rights are the cornerstones of any sort of reform. And yes, I do believe in reasonable ID requirements. Key word: REASONABLE.

My two cents.

JON SCHAFFER MOVED FROM MARION COUNTY JAIL; COURT DATE EXPECTED SOON

"...Eight weeks after turning himself into law enforcement for his alleged involvement during the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol., Jon R. Schaffer has been moved from the Marion County Jail reports Jordan Morey for The Republic.

Schaffer, who turns 53 today, is expected to have a court date set in Washington D.C.’s district court soon. The Edinburgh man has six different federal charges filed against him, including engaging in an act of physical violence in a Capitol building...."

For example... In such cases one has to always ask the question as to who stood to gain the most from the riot?
Most likely everyone else except the rioters (and their associates). It certainly gave other Republicans a reason to disown them. It's as if the rioters walked into a trap built by their own ignorance and indignation. They were either ignorant of (or too outraged to care about) the law and how badly their actions would be perceived. All everyone else had to do is sit back and watch. Maybe a bit of letting it happen, though when the guards opened the doors surely it was a better option than watching them get smashed.

As a fan of Iced Earth and Demons & Wizards, I'm sad to see this happen, as I know it means the end of both bands.

As a supporter of law and order (not the so-called supporter who wants to see all BLM protestors in jail while the capitol rioters go free), I hope he gets some jail time to think about the consequences of his actions.