Manowar and Rhapsody US Tour

Nightmare1z

Jun 24, 2002
Marietta, GA
They announced more dates for the US. This is the confirmed list!

Jun. 02 - Cleveland, OH @ House Of Blues
Jun. 03 - Winston Salem, NC @ Ziggy's
Jun. 04 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ The Culture Room
Jun. 05 - Orlando, FL @ House of Blues
Jun. 07 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
Jun. 08 - Charleston, SC @ The Music Farm
Jun. 09 - Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
Jun. 11 - Buffalo, NY @ The Icon
Jun. 12 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
Jun. 13 - Quebec City, QU @ Albert-Rousseau
Jun. 14 - Montreal, QU @ Metropolis
Jun. 16 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre Of Living Arts
Jun. 18 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Jun. 19 - New York, NY @ B.B. King's

Atlanta GA Baby! *cheers* What a year for metal here! Both bands define the word cheese, no doubt, but I still want to see Rhapsody! Should be fun!
:headbang:

How accurate is this info??? I don't see no info Hous eof Blues website or ticketmaster!!!

Nightmare1z said:
They announced more dates for the US. This is the confirmed list!

Jun. 02 - Cleveland, OH @ House Of Blues
Jun. 03 - Winston Salem, NC @ Ziggy's
Jun. 04 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ The Culture Room
Jun. 05 - Orlando, FL @ House of Blues
Jun. 07 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
Jun. 08 - Charleston, SC @ The Music Farm
Jun. 09 - Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
Jun. 11 - Buffalo, NY @ The Icon
Jun. 12 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
Jun. 13 - Quebec City, QU @ Albert-Rousseau
Jun. 14 - Montreal, QU @ Metropolis
Jun. 16 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre Of Living Arts
Jun. 18 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Jun. 19 - New York, NY @ B.B. King's

Atlanta GA Baby! *cheers* What a year for metal here! Both bands define the word cheese, no doubt, but I still want to see Rhapsody! Should be fun!
:headbang:

going from winston-salem to ft. lauderdale in one night.... wow.
the bands will be absolutely beat by the end of that tour, if that schedule holds true.

Nice, thanks for the update, nightmare! I'd much rather go to the buffalo show than nyc, so this is veeerry helpful.

Oh man, cholesterol levels will be on the rise after this tour.

velveeta_icon.gif

I am going to the Winston Salem show. This is going to be one hell of a show.

FatesFan said:
I am going to the Winston Salem show. This is going to be one hell of a show.

What kind of venue is Ziggy's, FatesFan? Size, atmosphere, etc.?

thanks!

I am already guaranteed for the NYC show...Don't care very much for Manowar, but I've been waiting to see Rhapsody for years now!

AndrewUMR said:
What kind of venue is Ziggy's, FatesFan? Size, atmosphere, etc.?

thanks!

Ziggy's is a very small venue. Standing room only.....no chairs. The atmosphere is very hum drum....dark rock club. No frills. I saw Manowar there 3 years ago and it was awsome. You are right in the bands face. Not sure what the capacity is, but it is small. When I drove up on it the last time I was sure there was no way that it was the place. Then I heard the sounds of Eric Adams during a sound check from the street and was stunned. Talk about an intimate environment, this is it. Everyone there was way cool too.

AngraRULES said:
I am already guaranteed for the NYC show...Don't care very much for Manowar, but I've been waiting to see Rhapsody for years now!

I hope seeing Manowar live will change your opinion of them. Come back after the show and let me know what you think.

Thanks

legalman20 said:
How accurate is this info??? I don't see no info Hous eof Blues website or ticketmaster!!!

It was posted on Blabbermouth earlier today. Of course, if you can't buy the tickets, then it doesn't really mean squat, does it? :loco:

--Mike

*Falls down laughing for a full half hour* :D
Funniest tour EVER. All they need is Hammerfall in there.

I hope the encore is a battle to the death with war hammers and broadswords.

Even if you can buy tickets it doesn't really mean squat until the band officially announces it.
Concert promoters/venues like to jump the gun on unconfirmed tours and start selling tickets they can't be 100% sure they can honor. I think many of us already experienced that with the Nightwish tour that was postponed and then cancelled with both tours having tickets sold where only one actual date was confirmed for the first one.

But anyway, if this does happen I'll be at Worcester. :hotjump:

Jibrille said:
Even if you can buy tickets it doesn't really mean squat until the band officially announces it.
Concert promoters/venues like to jump the gun on unconfirmed tours and start selling tickets they can't be 100% sure they can honor. I think many of us already experienced that with the Nightwish tour that was postponed and then cancelled with both tours having tickets sold where only one actual date was confirmed for the first one.

But anyway, if this does happen I'll be at Worcester. :hotjump:

I hear ya. I still haven't gotten a refund for the tix I bought for the 2nd Nightwish tour cancelled this year. Ugh...

I'm definitely looking to check out this show, though.

--Mike

FatesFan said:
I hope seeing Manowar live will change your opinion of them. Come back after the show and let me know what you think.

Thanks

I hope I'll become a fan... I have one of their live dvd's... I just haven't watched it a lot... I saw some of it and it was good... But based on that it wasn't as impressive as I though it'd be... I am willing to give another chance to the band...

I'll definetly let you know... Would you be able to give me some good 5 or 6 song titles by them that I may want to check out? Thank you =)

Matt Lee said:
*Falls down laughing for a full half hour* :D
Funniest tour EVER. All they need is Hammerfall in there.

I hope the encore is a battle to the death with war hammers and broadswords.

That'd be cool, as long as they use ours. :tickled: I could probably wangle 'em a discount...... :Spin:

if you don't see it coming to your town like brought up by someone in Chicago, it is probably due to the fact that someone doesn't want to take a chance and book it as the tickets for this show are HIGH as heck which most won't be willing to pay causing some people to go very much into the red. :ill: