Monster Tour?

Dates haven't been posted on Nevermore's or Symphony X's sites yet. Maybe it's a one off. You never know though, that show is Apr 22, 2011. It could be another tour leg.

Nah, I doubt Soilwork would fly over here for a one-off. Might be a case of two tours combining at one venue but it probably is just a normal tour.

Ugh. I don't really like this at all. I like Symphony X and would love to see them for the first time. However, I'm already going to see Nevermore next Friday and I really don't like Soilwork at ALL! So, I hope this is a one-off thing and Symphony X will tour the states later in a different package. Don't even get me started on Powerglove, and while I think Blackguard is good at what they do, they just aren't my cup of tea.

Ugh. I don't really like this at all. I like Symphony X and would love to see them for the first time. However, I'm already going to see Nevermore next Friday and I really don't like Soilwork at ALL! So, I hope this is a one-off thing and Symphony X will tour the states later in a different package. Don't even get me started on Powerglove, and while I think Blackguard is good at what they do, they just aren't my cup of tea.

See you at the NM show next Friday dude!
I'm with ya on Soilwork. Not for me.
I have yet to see Powerglove believe it or not. I know they've opened for every Power Metal band that I have seen in the past two years, but I have always gotten there late or something else came up.
I dig Blackguard. Some say they have become the new Into Eternity which is fine with me.