More Pre-Party info

Harvester said:
Whoa. Let me stop this thread before it gets out of control. The pre-party is an extension of the festival, not an independant show. I have allowed Shane to run with it over the past few years as he has done a damn good job and deserves the rewards. You are free to voice your opinon, but this is not how it works. Gold Badge holders have had special privledges since PP III in terms of getting in early at the pre-party and a private bar to chat with bands. That is something that I have established from the beginning and plan on continuing till the end. This has been a requesite for the pre-party regardless of who promotes it or where it is held. Otherwise, I would pull my support of the show and kill it.

Yep, I remember sitting between Jon and Hansi at the PreParty at PPIII before non GB holders came in. Has been the same ever since for GB holders.

The Fiddler said:
Yep, I remember sitting between Jon and Hansi at the PreParty at PPIII before non GB holders came in. Has been the same ever since for GB holders.

that was the best preparty...all the bands were there hangen and Stride onstage! great times and great venue.

Harvester said:
Whoa. Let me stop this thread before it gets out of control. The pre-party is an extension of the festival, not an independant show. I have allowed Shane to run with it over the past few years as he has done a damn good job and deserves the rewards. You are free to voice your opinon, but this is not how it works. Gold Badge holders have had special privledges since PP III in terms of getting in early at the pre-party and a private bar to chat with bands. That is something that I have established from the beginning and plan on continuing till the end. This has been a requesite for the pre-party regardless of who promotes it or where it is held. Otherwise, I would pull my support of the show and kill it.

Glenn, I was referring to the idea the person above gave for roping off a section of the floor. I think you mistook what I was talking about. It's all good dude:kickass:

7thSaviour said:
Will there be a designated area for the smokers, besides outside? I don't smoke, but it's a free country, right?

Yeah; Vinyl is the designated smoking section, or has been the last couple of years.

VenomGA said:
Glenn, I was referring to the idea the person above gave for roping off a section of the floor. I think you mistook what I was talking about. It's all good dude:kickass:

I thought the same thing Glenn did. I think you needed to make your self more clear if thats the case.

Bear

Bear said:
I thought the same thing Glenn did. I think you needed to make your self more clear if thats the case.

Bear
or maybe you need to not jump to conclusions. :lol:

Harvester said:

And to expand upon this, GB holders will still have early entrance to the pre-party just as before. I will continue to work with Glenn and Center Stage to come up with something or some place that they can mingle and get some down time or whatever they choose.... As soon as I have this in place, I'll post it asap. Please be aware also that there is a show going on in the Loft the same night. So there will be an influx of people between Center Stage, The Loft, and the Vinyl. I'm sure that the powers that be cannot give us access to the Vinyl for GB holders due to the fact there is a show at the Loft the same night.

More to come later....

Shane

Does that mean that if a woman comes up and wants you to buy her a beer, you will do so? this could be vital info for us women... ;)

ThXinc said:
Well, I suppose it'll be OK. But the first HOT chick that comes up to me wanting me to buy here a drink..I'm checking ID's...LOL....Oh, wait...it's a PROG show....no worries...:lol:

Well, i knew you did not mean anything... but i know you well.

Mr. Bear - he is just a big ol teddy... he just acts and looks mean. :saint:

VenomGA said:
or maybe you need to not jump to conclusions. :lol:

rottingflesh said:

I act and look mean? Thats a first.....

Bear

rottingflesh said:

Huh? Bear looks mean? Since when? Looks like a teddy to me, lol. Ok, he has a presence when he's directing you to your room at 4am but that's a good thing, no? I appreciate it.

AMBR said:
Huh? Bear looks mean? Since when? Looks like a teddy to me, lol. Ok, he has a presence when he's directing you to your room at 4am but that's a good thing, no? I appreciate it.

We were all a little snookered that evening, but yeah you were bouncin off the walls (literally) LOL!!! Fun times :kickass:

Cant wait to do it again, this year will be better, me and Pooch have the big party room!!! Wooot

Bear