More Pre-Party info

well, i tell you what bear..if you can be as sweet to me as you were the night you were drunk in Chicago, I am good to go.

rottingflesh said:
well, i tell you what bear..if you can be as sweet to me as you were the night you were drunk in Chicago, I am good to go.

I dont recall that, apparently I was drunk :heh: LOL. I am always sweet!!!!

:saint:

Keep up the awesome work!!!!, :worship:
Raiderblack & longshot 9 are probably used to smoking sections like
me here in california so it's all good i respect the non smokers.

:headbang:

Beholder said:
Please be aware also that there is a show going on in the Loft the same night.

Yeah, it was called the ProgPower USA Pre-Party. :heh:

You mean they already booked the room for something else? Wow!
(The odds favor it being some sort of generic local-flavored hip-hop event....yawn. :))

So there will be an influx of people between Center Stage, The Loft, and the Vinyl. I'm sure that the powers that be cannot give us access to the Vinyl for GB holders due to the fact there is a show at the Loft the same night.

Rats. :mad:

AngraRULES said:
Will the vendors be at the Pre Party?

Not to sell stuff, looks like; Glenn has already ruled out Vinyl as a Gold Badge holders' area, citing a show upstairs in The Loft.

Of course, the vendors might just be hangin' out and chillin'..... :)

Harvester said:
Not true. Since it's an all-ages shows, that eliminates all smoking indoors per Georgia law.

I'm confused..... We've been able to go downstairs to Vinyl the last couple of years to smoke. Is there a show there the night of the pre-party, or something, and that's why we can't go down there to smoke?

Also, does that mean we can't smoke in Vinyl anymore on Friday and Saturday nights?

Vinyl's will not be open the night of the pre-party unless they change it at the last minute. There is a seperate show going on in the Loft as well.

As for smoking in Vinyl's during the weekend, you weren't suppose to last year (when the new law came into effect) but they didn't enforce it. It will be enforced this year. Besides, no offense, but going there to smoke and making the vendors that are in there all day long enhale your second hand stuff isn't very nice. I had a few complain about it last time.

Harvester said:
Vinyl's will not be open the night of the pre-party unless they change it at the last minute. There is a seperate show going on in the Loft as well.

As for smoking in Vinyl's during the weekend, you weren't suppose to last year (when the new law came into effect) but they didn't enforce it. It will be enforced this year. Besides, no offense, but going there to smoke and making the vendors that are in there all day long enhale your second hand stuff isn't very nice. I had a few complain about it last time.

Thanks for the clarification.

Harvester said:
Besides, no offense, but going there to smoke and making the vendors that are in there all day long enhale your second hand stuff isn't very nice. I had a few complain about it last time.

Hopefully the damn smokers will go outside this year... lol