New guy here

Drummerist

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2002
Plainfield, CT USA
www.dirgesong.com
Hey all. I'm new to the board, but have been following it since last year's awesome show...
Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. You'll probably see me around begging for tickets and didn't want anyone to think I was being impolite using the forum for my desperate want to see this show.
A bit about me (so we're not strangers), I'm a drummer in a Conneticut prog metal band. Favorites include Pain of Salvation, Fates Warning, Savatage, Angel Dust, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Nevermore, and of course many others too numerous to name.
Alrighty then...later

Originally posted by Drummerist
Hey all. I'm new to the board, but have been following it since last year's awesome show...
Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. You'll probably see me around begging for tickets and didn't want anyone to think I was being impolite using the forum for my desperate want to see this show.
A bit about me (so we're not strangers), I'm a drummer in a Conneticut prog metal band. Favorites include Pain of Salvation, Fates Warning, Savatage, Angel Dust, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Nevermore, and of course many others too numerous to name.
Alrighty then...later

Would your band be interested in being featured in my new artist section? If so e-mail me.