Now Annette out of Nightwish

How many zeroes are in a squillion? Also it's good to hear that they've recovered enough to enjoy their wine tastings.

Is what important?
Whether or not the band had a preconceived plan on being ready to go whenever they gave Annette the axe???

Well, I guess its a matter of opinion.

Sure, they have to protect the brand. I get it.

The woman is still a human being though.

Seems to me the ink was just drying on her pink slip but her termination date came up sooner than expected.

I know it's business. I think the reason no one is bringing in any human spirit element into this is because obviously very few liked her fronting NW.

I liked annette voice and her album performance. Saw her twice at 70000 tons and she did a good job.
Saw the guys several times on the boat(gambling, drinking, banging their heads at my dying bride concert). Havent seen Annete once.

She was just an employee with probably a so-so performance(several times sick, maybe diva attitude), so the owners decided to terminate her contract. Next please!!!!!

I think it's a matter of normal human curiosity than importance, really. People get curious. Especially considering we're talking about the metal fans (those who want to know everything there is to know about the bands they like). Nothing wrong with that.

right

I LOVE metal. My life gravites music for 31 years(I am 45 now). Buy Cds, DVD, travel a lot for concerts but I have ZERO curiosity for people I really dont know or met!!!

You love CURINTIAS:loco:, but do you really care about romarinho?

NW just facebooked this photo:

...and this is who we are now!

480495_10152161149575068_1026265365_n.jpg

Can't wait for Sunday night, Tempe Az here we come. Two van loads of Wounded Warriors for the Nightwish/Kamelot show, and none of the know of the new singer.

Just caught that y’all were trekking from TX to AZ. Flag me down, and I’ll buy a round! I’ve been waiting for an occasion to sport my new Beyond the Bridge shirt from PP…shouldn’t be *too* many of these at the show. :)

Hope that your crew is OK with the line-up change…I actually bought my ticket after Floor was announced as the replacement vocalist. I’d never really gotten into Nightwish…I attended both shows at PP and thought that Annette had a great voice, although a little on the “pop” side for my taste. There was one song that they played very early in the set both nights that I remember thinking could have been one of those teenage mall singer hits. Wishing her all the best, though, on the road back to good health.

Just caught that y’all were trekking from TX to AZ. Flag me down, and I’ll buy a round! I’ve been waiting for an occasion to sport my new Beyond the Bridge shirt from PP…shouldn’t be *too* many of these at the show. :)

Hope that your crew is OK with the line-up change…I actually bought my ticket after Floor was announced as the replacement vocalist. I’d never really gotten into Nightwish…I attended both shows at PP and thought that Annette had a great voice, although a little on the “pop” side for my taste. There was one song that they played very early in the set both nights that I remember thinking could have been one of those teenage mall singer hits. Wishing her all the best, though, on the road back to good health.

We will be at the venue around 3:30pm for some stuff with the Wounded Warrior Project, but I will definitely look you up. I am totally happy beyond belief that Floor is the vocalist. it made my day Monday.

We will be at the venue around 3:30pm for some stuff with the Wounded Warrior Project, but I will definitely look you up. I am totally happy beyond belief that Floor is the vocalist. it made my day Monday.

I thought you were Anette's biggest fan though.