Official LOST Thread

It's a guilty pleasure, but yeah, I'm a huge fan. Lost and Prison Break are shows that actually managed to live up to all the hype, imo.

Edit: CEASE THE SPOILER ACTIVITY :mad: Haven't seen the most recent episode yet

Henrik Main said:
It's a guilty pleasure, but yeah, I'm a huge fan. Lost and Prison Break are shows that actually managed to live up to all the hype, imo.

I only watch 3 shows on T.V where I'll make a point to either be at home to watch it, or record while I'm out the door.

Lost, Prison Break, and 24. The latter turning in to pure shite as of late. Waiting for Deadwood season 2 to come out on DVD. Another faberiffic show! :headbang:

24 jumped the shark on season 3. I gave up on that a long time ago -- just every episode another hour of watching the CTU make asses of themselves. Just one fiasco after another.

@HenrikMain -- I'm trying hard not to give away any spoilers, but when talking about Lost, it's hard not to do. :erk:

I've only been watching the History, National Geographic, Discovery, and Science channels these days. Great programming... anyone into "Survivorman"? Les Stroud is the fucking MAN, and his show is incredible. All of these other survival shows are total tripe- this dude actually does it alone and CARRIES LIKE 70lbs OF CAMERA STUFF WITH HIMMMMMMMM.

"I Shouldn't Be Alive" is cool too.

JayKeeley said:
24 jumped the shark on season 3. I gave up on that a long time ago -- just every episode another hour of watching the CTU make asses of themselves. Just one fiasco after another.

Dude this is why the show fucking stinks. This season is so fucking retarded! It started out interesting when David Palmer got assassinated 5 mins into the show. "Oh Jack's on the run this should be good!!!",I yell. No that ends after about 2 hours and he rejoins CTU. Sean Astin joins the cast where 8 episodes in his drug abused sisters bf beats him up in an alley and takes all his credit cards. One of the cards being his CTU access card. He then sells this to the russians where they sneak into CTU and vaporize the joint. After 50 casualties, it's back to business 15 mins later as if nothing fucking happened. Oh and in comes homeland security with one of the most annoying fucking characters of our time at the helm. Inner working drama ensues ad nauseum. More moles this season than the backside of Krigloch's dorsal fin. Hell Audrey Raines from season 4 is accused of being a co-conspirator and is thrown back into a wall as Jack yells, "Tell me the truth!" yawn.

Oh and the swerves just get worse and worse. It started out that one of the presidential advisors was the mole in the white house, he gets killed and all the conspiracy goes to the vice president. Last episode this is then changed to where the main conspirator is the vice president. Ummm o.k? Hasn't he been portrayed as a dimwitted retard for the past 2 seasons? All of a sudden he has the intelligence of Adolf fucking Hitler! I hope this is the last season. Either way I'm out come season end.

I'd love some spoilers on this week's episode. I managed to forget that Wed. was actually Wed, and missed the damn thing.

Like others said, that ending was OMGWTFz0RRZZZZZZ deluxe. Also, one of my friends said that if you take a screen capture of the picture the shrink took of hurly, the one he shows him, its tottally different then the actual pic he took. I believe him but am to lazy to test + I would say its just because they took two pics instead of photoshopping the dude out to save time in production. Then again you never-fucking-know with lost. Little shit like that goes a long way.

For instance! The sharks that attack the raft have the Dharma Initiative logo tattooed on their back.

EDIT: Pardon my spelling I am wicked fired up on caffeine.

Henrik Main said:

Edit: CEASE THE SPOILER ACTIVITY :mad: Haven't seen the most recent episode yet

So I was in Norway a few weeks ago and noticed that Lost was on. I think it was just starting actually? The second season I mean. WTF is that about, why do you get it before us? I didn't watch it though. Nor will I download it, since it's cool only getting one episode a week.

That fat Mexican guy on the show... some lady in my school told me I look like him. Everyone tends to disagree, but damn- that's not too god for the old self-image.

MFJ said:
I've only been watching the History, National Geographic, Discovery, and Science channels these days. Great programming... anyone into "Survivorman"? Les Stroud is the fucking MAN, and his show is incredible. All of these other survival shows are total tripe- this dude actually does it alone and CARRIES LIKE 70lbs OF CAMERA STUFF WITH HIMMMMMMMM.

that guy is so freakin' awesome. It's amazing at all that knowledge he has of how to survive in any environment out there.

MFJ said:
That fat Mexican guy on the show... some lady in my school told me I look like him. Everyone tends to disagree, but damn- that's not too god for the old self-image.

That guy's a damn man beast! Take it as a compliment of the highest order. Hell try your damndest to model yourself after him. :kickass:

Reign in Acai said:
Dude this is why the show fucking stinks. This season is so fucking retarded! It started out interesting when David Palmer got assassinated 5 mins into the show. "Oh Jack's on the run this should be good!!!",I yell. No that ends after about 2 hours and he rejoins CTU. Sean Astin joins the cast where 8 episodes in his drug abused sisters bf beats him up in an alley and takes all his credit cards. One of the cards being his CTU access card. He then sells this to the russians where they sneak into CTU and vaporize the joint. After 50 casualties, it's back to business 15 mins later as if nothing fucking happened. Oh and in comes homeland security with one of the most annoying fucking characters of our time at the helm. Inner working drama ensues ad nauseum. More moles this season than the backside of Krigloch's dorsal fin. Hell Audrey Raines from season 4 is accused of being a co-conspirator and is thrown back into a wall as Jack yells, "Tell me the truth!" yawn.

Oh and the swerves just get worse and worse. It started out that one of the presidential advisors was the mole in the white house, he gets killed and all the conspiracy goes to the vice president. Last episode this is then changed to where the main conspirator is the vice president. Ummm o.k? Hasn't he been portrayed as a dimwitted retard for the past 2 seasons? All of a sudden he has the intelligence of Adolf fucking Hitler! I hope this is the last season. Either way I'm out come season end.

Yeah, forget that. There are countless other sub-plots from 24 (from previous seasons) that are equally retarded.

Kiefer Sutherland needs to do a Lost Boys sequel, one more Young Guns flick, and then call it a day.

Who is your least favoUrite character on Lost?

Mine is that Australian bint who had the baby. She screams too much. :loco: Otherwise, it's a pretty balanced cast -- I can watch all of their backstories with interest.

Shame they've turned Sawyer into this comedy relief type character, I thought he was going places.

JayKeeley said:
Who is your least favoUrite character on Lost?

Mine is that Australian bint who had the baby. She screams too much. :loco: Otherwise, it's a pretty balanced cast -- I can watch all of their backstories with interest.

Shame they've turned Sawyer into this comedy relief type character, I thought he was going places.

Don't worry Sawyer will be back to his kick ass ways once it's time for his backstory to come around. My least fav was Hurley up until yesterday when he became full fledge sociopath. Libby is now fucking awesome aswell. I'm glad there's something going on with her other than the goody two shoes psycho-therapist deal. She likes fat hurley, because shes fucked up in the head, and wants some schiophrenic man boob lovin. Least fave, i'm going with australian bint.

My favs on the show are Locke and Eco. 2 Bad ass motherfuckers dont you know! The best thing about Lost, is that even the villains reign supreme. Henry Gale is diabolically great. And the "others" are a band of pirates with wit quicker than Jack Sheperd up a flight of stadium steps.
Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

That Henry Gale is awesome. The actor who plays him is brilliant. Just those glances, expressions...the way he's manipulating Locke against Jack....that bit when he described how Sayeed's expedition was a trap....

Do you think he's lying about not having entered the numbers into the computer and then it just re-setting itself??? We have seen those hyrogliphics so he could be telling the truth.

KILL TULLY said:
Like others said, that ending was OMGWTFz0RRZZZZZZ deluxe. Also, one of my friends said that if you take a screen capture of the picture the shrink took of hurly, the one he shows him, its tottally different then the actual pic he took. I believe him but am to lazy to test + I would say its just because they took two pics instead of photoshopping the dude out to save time in production. Then again you never-fucking-know with lost. Little shit like that goes a long way.

For instance! The sharks that attack the raft have the Dharma Initiative logo tattooed on their back.

EDIT: Pardon my spelling I am wicked fired up on caffeine.

On the fucking shark!!!! fucking hell, this show is amazing.

My favorite character is Hurly... Fat people rock....

Freckles is pretty damn hot too....

My favorites are MR ECHO Hurley and Locke. Mr Echo is tottally gonna be ruling in the future, I bet you anything that what he is building right now is a Church.

KILL TULLY said:
My favorites are MR ECHO Hurley and Locke. Mr Echo is tottally gonna be ruling in the futur, I bet you anything that what he is building right now is a church.

Oh shit good call. A Church of kick ass and destruction. :kickass: