Official LOST Thread

My favourite characters are probably Sawyer or Locke. Charlie's an interesting character too. I used to despise Anna Lucia, but she's not too bad now. My least favourite is probably ÖH WHERE'S MY BABY.

Henrik Main said:
My favourite characters are probably Sawyer or Locke. Charlie's an interesting character too. I used to despise Anna Lucia, but she's not too bad now. My least favourite is probably ÖH WHERE'S MY BAYBAY.

Fixed it.

Fuck, I didn't think about Echo building a fucking church.

Also, does all the reference to faith and religion bug you guys sometimes?

swizzlenuts said:
Also, does all the reference to faith and religion bug you guys sometimes?

Not even a little bit.

Mr. Eko is the only one that really mentions it a lot, and he barely ever talks.

Doom said:
So I was in Norway a few weeks ago and noticed that Lost was on. I think it was just starting actually? The second season I mean. WTF is that about, why do you get it before us? I didn't watch it though. Nor will I download it, since it's cool only getting one episode a week.

I believe they've aired about 6 episodes of season 2. I just couldn't wait, though, so I've downloaded all season 2 episodes, and now I hunger for more. It's so damn addictive. What did you do in Norway, by the way?

Henrik Main said:
I believe they've aired about 6 episodes of season 2. I just couldn't wait, though, so I've downloaded all season 2 episodes, and now I hunger for more. It's so damn addictive. What did you do in Norway, by the way?

I have managed to resist downloading anything yet. They showed the first "teaser" ad for the next season though the other day here, so it must be on soon!

I went to Geilo, on a snowboarding holiday. Very nice country, very friendly people, and very fucking expensive!

So the second season just finished over here like half an hour ago...

WTF????????

As usual, so many more questions than answers :erk:. When do you guys get the third season?

Sweet, this thread was made on my birthday.

I used to watch Lost a good bit, but I kind of forgot about it. Plus I would get pissed because they wouldn't show me what I wanted to see.

I fuckin' lost track of Lost and gotta catch back up before this season, torrent time woo.

Battlestar Galactica ftw btw.

Never even seen one episode but I know what y'all are talking about. Network TV doesn't sound very appealing though. Woo-hoo! Commercials! No cussing! Limited Violence!

I play darts on wednesday nights in a league so i always miss it, luckily I work In a video store so when the seasons come out I get to watch them for free. Thats how I caught up with all last season. Its a great show.

Ok, my pals, so I'm actually watching this damn show and .........

............thumbs up. Reminds me of "The Prisoner" which, aside from "The Avengers" owns all non-HBO tv shows. I think I'll rent the last two seasons of this shitz.

This episode was a little disappointing. I was hoping alot less action would take place. Too soon for an escape attempt imo.

Elizabeth Mitchell is an angel.
EM073.jpg

yeah it was good, but I'm getting really tired of not knowing more about The Others. It's getting to the point of irritation, especially when they all seem to be so poker faced and ninja-like.

How is it that The Others are just so damn good at everything? Fighting, hunting, tracking, intelligence....all looks 'military experiment 'to me.