Predictions for the New TestAmenT album.

Originally posted by vengeance
Midlife Crisis: Electric Crown is such a awesome song! Skolnick at his best as far as Lead guitar Phrasing is concerned!

yep but this song always reminds me Megadeth's sound, I don't know why...
I'm probably alone with this..

Originally posted by testacat
they changed it on and on. If all the members (old and new) come together, it'd be a great orchestra!:headbang: :headbang:

With a LOT of drummers.... :D

How many have there been? Louie, John, Jon, Gene, Paul, Ace, Peter..... er, sorry...got off track there. Ahem. Gene, Paul, Dave, Steve (wasn't there a Drummer Steve at one point?), Jon 2, .....

Oi! [*confused*]

Originally posted by testacat
yep but this song always reminds me Megadeth's sound, I don't know why...
I'm probably alone with this..

No you're not. I don't really hear it. But a few years ago I was playing this song in my car. I was with a friend and he said: WOW!!! This is cool!! Sounds like Megadeth! :p

Midlife Crisis: Electric Crown is such a awesome song! Skolnick at his best as far as Lead guitar Phrasing is concerned!

Yep, it is an awesome song indeed. The Ritual is a very good record. The vocals are really good too. Definitely Chuck at his best!!! :D

Ditch the middling, filler, mid-tempo songs like "Careful What You Wish For", "Allegiance", etc, and focus more on the hallmark thrash riffing the band is known for.
More lead work.
A ballad would be very cool, considering they haven't done one in quite some time.
An instrumental would also be pretty cool.
Plenty of variety in the vocals.
Lombardo back on drums. Hoglan acceptable.
Mix the bass high and clear.
Don't over-trigger the drums <cough> FSSD <cough>.
No keyboards.
Did I already mention to include lots of thrash riffing?

Originally posted by Stun
I hope it's something like the Ritual. It was the first Testament album I heard and the most impressive imo...

How can you say that??:eek: I admit The Ritual has got some fine tunes but it totally lacks the power and agression albums like Demonic and The Gathering have. :headbang:

I never really cared for Chuck Billy's growling style! He has a good singing voice therfore he should use it more often!

I have to disagree..I think Chuck's growl kicks ass! I love it when he sings like that! (This coming from a FEMALE thrash fan) :Shedevil:

MindInsane: HELL yeah.

i totaly agree, hes deffinatly my all time favorite vocalist, not to mention hes got great growls, and a great singing voice... i gobble up all his work and all testement work and all related testament work :)

-Necro

Necro, I feel the same way about Chuck. He can do absolutly NO wrong as far as I'm concerned! He's got the stage presence of a Metal God live and the best voice ever!! :)

One things for sure... im looking forward to it more then any other album... i hope its every bit as good as the gathering or even mabby better :)

just cant wait...

and i deffinatly think there should be a nice long insturmental on there :)

-Necro