Press Release

Alive & Sin both sound very good. I'l definetly be picking up Circus Maximus' album when it is released...they sound right up my alley.

I imagine this probably means no Ayreon (which I was still holding out a faint hope for), since I imagine they'd be headlining day II if they came. But I'm still delighted to hear the news. Let's hope Strato can keep the soap opera drama down to a minimum between now and then, hey?

I guess this also means no Sonata Arctica, since they're cut from the same cloth Strato is. Wahhhh!

cheers,
Phil

WOW! What else can you say. Love them or hate them , Stratovarious is at the top of the heep. For the record, I like them. I also am listening to the mp3 of ciucus Maximus and am impressed. I will be looking forward to seeing them live.

dargormudshark said:
I am hyped about CM, I got into them over the summer with Glory of the Empire and I can't wait for the debut to come out!

Do they have something out allready or not. I understand that they are to release a debut. So how does anyone know of them. I listened to a sample off their web site just now and it is really good. Glen, you have my attention.

Circus Maximus put up two demo songs on their website earlier this year. It did the trick and got them noticed on a few forums. Those songs are now gone.

Glenn H.

Wow! What a pleasant surprise with Circus Maximus...the mp3's sound killer. Strao is quite the catch. Nice work!