ProgPower VI line-up preview (not really)...

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
If I'm finally able to master this whole mind-control thing I've been secretly working on, here's what the ProgPower VII line-up will be:

Friday:
-Riverside
-Redemption
-Isis (wild card band)
-Symphony X
-Nevermore

Saturday:
-Zero Hour
-Pyramaze
-Tad Morose
-Evergrey
-Iced Earth

Beware Harveston, your brain is mine! :devil:

Zod

General Zod said:
If I'm finally able to master this whole mind-control thing I've been secretly working on, here's what the ProgPower VI line-up will be:

Friday:
-Riverside
-Redemption
-Isis (wild card band)
-Symphony X
-Nevermore

Saturday:
-Zero Hour
-Pyramaze
-Tad Morose
-Evergrey
-Iced Earth

Zod

wow, you're brain is mine.....almost! :D

Wow... a show that's half repeats. I was hoping we'd make it more than 7 years before that happened.

That being said, knock out a returning band, and put in Biomechanical.

Or, better yet, drop one returning band for another, and bring back Balance of Power. :D

--Mike

General Zod said:
If I'm finally able to master this whole mind-control thing I've been secretly working on, here's what the ProgPower VII line-up will be:

Friday:
-Riverside
-Redemption
-Isis (wild card band)
-Symphony X
-Nevermore

Saturday:
-Zero Hour
-Pyramaze
-Tad Morose
-Evergrey
-Iced Earth

Zod
Good lineup Zod, but give me Freak Kitchen in the wild card spot, and Mercenary in there somehow in place of someone and we're all good.

I think Harv has found that he likes FK quite a bit, and this could mean they are now a distinct possibility. I think they would be the perfect oddball band.

I misread the guy last year though with Mercenary. After reading his raves about 11 Dreams I thought they would be a lock. Well, I was wrong on that one. Maybe this year?

The headliners you picked would be awesome for my tastes. I've actually never seen IE live. Nevermore is currently one of my very favorite bands. There will be some folks that won't dig those two as headliners because they tour the US regularly, but I'd be very happy with it.

Britt

General Zod said:

Friday:
-Riverside
-Redemption
-Isis (wild card band)
-Symphony X
-Nevermore

Saturday:
-Zero Hour
-Pyramaze
-Tad Morose
-Evergrey
-Iced Earth

Zod

Dang! Is it November already! o_O

I like your Saturday lineup, but Friday is weak, except for Redemption and Symphony X.

Redemption is a PPVII must in my opinion! Surely to goodness they'll play next year!

This would be my line-up for PPVII

Friday

Riverside
Cea Serin
Lanfear
Mercenary
Royal Hunt

Saturday

Outworld
Freak Kitchen
Redemption
Masterplan
Blind Guardian

Pre-party

Poverty's No Crime
Supreme Majesty
Vox Tempus

DarkTide said:
I think Harv has found that he likes FK quite a bit, and this could mean they are now a distinct possibility. I think they would be the perfect oddball band.

Britt

That would make me happy, since I did send Glenn a cd with Mattias approved tracks on it earlier in the year. I'll have to corner him about that this year. I think they'd be perfect for this kind of festival..... :D

Pyramaze51 said:
This would be my line-up for PPVII

Friday

Riverside
Cea Serin
Lanfear
Mercenary
Royal Hunt

Saturday

Outworld
Freak Kitchen
Redemption
Masterplan
Blind Guardian

Pre-party

Poverty's No Crime
Supreme Majesty
Vox Tempus

For Friday, I would love to see Lanfear as I think they would tear the place up, and Royal Hunt to me is a must headliner next year. They are such a talented band that continue to put out great albums- not to mention John West must make it to the big stage!!!

As for other bands I would love to see, they would include Time Machine, Labyrinth, Shaman, Poverty's No Crime (great choice!), Human Fortress (please!!!!), Eldritch, Scenes (as an opener), and Stygma IV. Oh, and Balance of Power with Corey Brown would be another great show to see.

Well, Glenn has enough to choose from, that's for sure. Counting down the days to Conception!!!!!!!!!:OMG: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :OMG: