So let's start planning for next year....

(Therion)

Maybe with enough sponsorships.... I mean, I'm unemployed, but I'd still kick in for that.

Hell, I'm game! Anyone else? :heh:

I can imagine the conversation now....

Glenn: hey, I'd like to invite Therion back for ProgPowerUSA XXVII!
Christofer: Uhhh, I'm not sure we can manage it. It's pricey, all those visas cost a lot of money--
Glenn: I can pay you $25,000, thanks to sponsorships.
Christofer: See ya in a few months!

:lol:

After all these yaers of working with Glenn, the real truth is that he is simply as crazy as a loon.
He let's(as he puts it), "The Gods pick the bands"...

His system is that he scotch tapes all of his CDs from the ceiling fans in his house and then sets them all on dangerous speeds. He picks the bands in the order that they fall to the floor... every few year's he balances a JOP disc on the fan to make sure it lands early.

Don't believe the drama and hype. :lol:

-Chris
This message was brought to you by the letters "B" & "S".

His system is that he scotch tapes all of his CDs from the ceiling fans in his house and then sets them all on dangerous speeds. He picks the bands in the order that they fall to the floor... every few year's he balances a JOP disc on the fan to make sure it lands early.

Are you suggesting that JOP is not "heavy" enough to make it into the lineup??? :loco:

After all these yaers of working with Glenn, the real truth is that he is simply as crazy as a loon.
He let's(as he puts it), "The Gods pick the bands"...

Don't believe the drama and hype. :lol:

-Chris
This message was brought to you by the letters "B" & "S".

:lol:

Seems like a sound way of booking a fest, to me! :D

I did not realize these guys would be an option for this festival so I also would like to put a "yes" for Equilibrium and I also saw an X-Japan but would imagine these guys would be a bit difficult to get.

Excalion
Mystic Prophecy
Dream Evil
Astral Doors
Volbeat
Intense (UK)
Nightmare
Lanfear
Blind Guardian
Supreme Majesty
Crystal Eyes
Axxis
Wizard
Raintime
Gamma Ray

Main Headliner.................Jimmy Buffet

Hmmm, let's see:

Anathema (definitely would be awesome to see them at Progpower)
Redemption
Blackfield
OSI
Liquid Tension Experiment
Engine

I'll think of more later...

I would love to see these bands back:

Mercenary (A girl can dream right? )
Sabaton
Freak Kitchen
Tad Morose (With our superstar Urban on vocals)
Amorphis
Amon Amarth
Volbeat
Pathosray
Johnny Mac and Union station
Savatage

I'm sure there will be a ton more that I'll agree with.

While Amon Amarth are one of my favorite bands, they don't fit this fest. They're just too damn heavy and anyone who has gone to their shows know that their floor is nuts. They'd have to rope off the floor.