SOULJA GIRL FOR PROGPOWER X!!!

Kaosaur

Apr 8, 2006
Bluffton, SC

She's an Atlanta native and I bet she won't even cost any money!

Glenn, I'll sponsor!

Last edited by a moderator:
And she won't even play before the roaches because even the roaches will go on a smoke break when she goes on. LOL!

From my understanding, she's been arrested and charged. I think her trial was a few weeks after that, I don't recall. But don't be surprised if the fun stuff like that slows down even further. On July 2, concealed carry at restaurants, parks and public transportation went into effect.

However, the CC law doesn't apply at Atlanta-Hartsfield-Action-Jackson International Airport.

--Or does it? Last I heard, the City of Atlanta and the State of Georgia were at loggerheads over it. :heh:

However, the CC law doesn't apply at Atlanta-Hartsfield-Action-Jackson International Airport.

--Or does it? Last I heard, the City of Atlanta and the State of Georgia were at loggerheads over it. :heh:

They still are, but suit has been filed, which means that Franklin's proclamation is on ice till the courts shove their boot up her ass. What a waste of tax money.

According to the article, as I understood it, they are now allowed at the airport if the person is licensed, but they cannot be carried beyond the security checkpoints out to the terminals.

On the other hand, the powers that be at Atlanta/Hartsfield had said they still weren't going to allow any guns at the airport and said they were going to continue arresting people if they showed up at the airport with a gun.

Danny

According to the article, as I understood it, they are now allowed at the airport if the person is licensed, but they cannot be carried beyond the security checkpoints out to the terminals.

On the other hand, the powers that be at Atlanta/Hartsfield had said they still weren't going to allow any guns at the airport and said they were going to continue arresting people if they showed up at the airport with a gun.

Danny

That should be fun, more lawsuits in the making. Particularly if they start security check points for anyone entering the airport. As for the terminals, well, guns have to go in checked luggage, FAA rules.