The Purchases Thread

gave in with my b'day money and brought Fallout: New Vegas

haven't played it yet but will no doubt invest a lot of time into it

reviews are all high and positive
the new hardcore mode sounds interesting
where you have to do everything Bear Grills: Man vs Wild style -eat, drink and sleep to function proper. to heal limbs you need to use doctor's kits (not stimpacks) or see a doctor. all healing stuff takes time to take effect and the game is generally much much harder as it is made more real
might give it a go if I want a really challenge

It is interesting, I can see it having a bit of appeal after the story line finishes. Have put in 3 hours this week, and am 32% through it, so by those odds, I am guessing it'll be finished relatively quickly. fuck it looks good though, the graphics a near on perfect.

shouldn't have spent money this week but did and here is what I got

Anathema - Alternative 4 (their 2nd full length album, in it's digi-pack form)

Lumsk - Dit Vilde Kor

Rammstein - Liebe Ist Für Alle Da 2 CD special edition

also found a slightly older SD GUNDAM model
so had to get it to add to my collection

Mutter?

I got Down's Diary of a Mad Band. For a recovered/recovering junkie waste Phil is still fucked up a hell of alot, granted it is drunk, but still I found it interesting that for a recovered junkie he was still constantly fucked up :lol:

The trouble with angels is fucking killer, I have always been a big fan of Filter, and not the the last album was bad, but it was alot more ambient, this one is fucking killer.

Yesterday I got Whitechapel - New Era of Corruption, heard good things, and they were right, it is a good bloody album for modern death metal /deathcore (a title I don't get, and am confused by, if it's good, it's good right?)

I have always liked them but didn't get around to picking up all the albums until recently. The previous one Anthems of the Damned is the only one I don't have. I like the ambient shit though so will still pick it up and give it a spin!

I chucked the newbie on in the car today and yes, it is sinking in quickly and rocking muchly!