The Purchases Thread

Median is a great album

got these babys on order from my local distro

STARGAZER - Occidentale Magick
CAULDRON BLACK RAM - Skulduggery
TZUN TZU - Without Zen
PORTAL - Seepia
JUGGERMATH - In Onslaught Divina

Some good Aussie metal there Aye!, looking forward to that Portal one as well, these guys are wicked :headbang:

Did you end up getting Arsenal of Megadeth, Jordan? It doesn't seem to be at JB on Lonsdale St anymore.

Blitzkrieg said:
You're a fan? I have loved Dark Days for years but hadn't gotten around to buying it. I can give my brothers copy back now.

My tastes are widely varied mate, Dark Days is my Fave album they did, for some reason they always reminded me of Misery loves Co.'s later works

Blitzkrieg said:
Decaydenz turned up today. I look forward to my first listen later.

I still need Cruelty And The Beast.

I almost bought Lovecraft and Witch Hearts as well as Midian, but thought I shouldn't spend any more.

That Lovecraft and Witch Hearts thing isnt really worth it, I found it to be a terrible release, Median, on the other hand, is great

Celestial-Todd said:
Just put my deposit down for a 7 piece (8,10,12,14,16 inch toms, 22x18 bass drum, 14x5.5 snare) Mapex M-Birch set in "Black Forest Green" with a complete new set of Gibraltar hardware! :D

That sounds nice mate!
How much did that set ya back if you dont mind me asking?

Celestial-Todd said:
$2700

The drums SHOULD have cost me $1700 but I got em for $1440. The real bargain there is that the 8" tom is free... and I got the 16" for $140 :D

:headbang:

Southy said:
Was that on the My Vision... tour?

It was on Machine Head's The More Things Change tour... I'm not sure which album Misery Loves Co. had out then. It was late 1997.