Vendor requests

hoodaman

Is it live or is it Dave?
Dec 19, 2006
I did a search and didn't see a thread for making requests to the various vendors to bring certain stuff so I hope this thread helps people get what they want and vendors to sell more stuff.

My personal want list for this year:

cain's offering - gather the faithful
darkane - expanding senses
evergrey - dark discovery
evergrey - inner circle
hammerfall - legacy of kings
kamelot - poetry for the poisoned (I understand this is still up in the air)
kamelot - karma
kamelot - black halo
leverage - blind fire
mind key - pulse for a graveheart
mind's eye - walking on H2O
mind's eye - a gentleman's hurricane
myrath - desert call
threshold - dead reckoning
venturia - hybrid
voyager - I am the revolution

bolded is stuff I'm really concerned about. everything else I'm pretty much expecting to see a couple copies of at some point but figured I'd mention it anyways.

To all the vendors that bring their stuff out every year, you guys rock. One of my favorite parts of the fest.

Yeah there are 2 that i am looking for that i dont know if any of the vendors will have.

Neverdream-Said
Kells - Lueurs

and maybe if anyone has any axenstar

Yeah there are 2 that i am looking for that i dont know if any of the vendors will have.

Neverdream-Said
Kells - Lueurs

and maybe if anyone has any axenstar

I think we had some Neverdream at the Nightmare table last year. Stop by and I'll see if I can find it. Kells, however, I am not familiar with. Lance might be, but they aren't ringing a bell for me.

I think we had some Neverdream at the Nightmare table last year. Stop by and I'll see if I can find it. Kells, however, I am not familiar with. Lance might be, but they aren't ringing a bell for me.

Yeah i got the Neverdream album from yall last year, but i havent seen anything about nightmare carrying the new one on their site.

Kells is a female fronted french hard rock band, really good stuff.

I'll be looking to fill some discog gaps in the bands playing this year. Plus some other contemporary metal bands like Mystic Prophecy, Crescent Shield & Destiny's End, Pharaoh, Manticora, Tad Morose, Morgana Lefay, Grave Digger, Jag Panzer, Slough Feg, Skyclad, a few Gamma Ray classics I don't have yet. Will be keeping an eye out for some NWOBHM, as well as contemporary doom metal. Keeping an eye out for The Wounded Kings. Also if any vendors are carrying any jazz fusion I'll have an eye out for some Allan Holdsworth stuff & similar (such as the record he did with Anders and Jens Johanssen).

I'll be looking to fill some discog gaps in the bands playing this year. Plus some other contemporary metal bands like Mystic Prophecy, Crescent Shield & Destiny's End, Pharaoh, Manticora, Tad Morose, Morgana Lefay, Grave Digger, Jag Panzer, Slough Feg, Skyclad, a few Gamma Ray classics I don't have yet. Will be keeping an eye out for some NWOBHM, as well as contemporary doom metal. Keeping an eye out for The Wounded Kings. Also if any vendors are carrying any jazz fusion I'll have an eye out for some Allan Holdsworth stuff & similar (such as the record he did with Anders and Jens Johanssen).

We USUALLY have plenty of Manticora, stop by the Nightmare table and see if we have what you are looking for.

Besides obvious stuff like the new Blind Guardian, Rhapsody and possibly the new Kamelot I would love to find some

-Memory Garden discs, especially Carnage Carnival.
- Helstar - Rising from the Grave box set
- Hibria
- Crystal Viper
- Powerwolf
- Haken
- Diabulus In Musica
- Triosphere
- Persefone
- Sinbreed
- Aspera
- Appearance of Nothing
-If there are any vendors with doom, some Count Raven and Manilla Road would be cool.

We have a NWOBHM section in our boxes. Being that I'm a big collector of it myself with a large section of it in my own collection I tend to focus on the period. As well as a lot of doom.
This festival will certainly be interesting to see how it goes. But I know I will we will be bringing titles I have never seen at Progpower.

We have a NWOBHM section in our boxes. Being that I'm a big collector of it myself with a large section of it in my own collection I tend to focus on the period. As well as a lot of doom.
This festival will certainly be interesting to see how it goes. But I know I will we will be bringing titles I have never seen at Progpower.

Very interesting. :headbang:

Yeah, don't skimp out on the DOOM, man. Hells yeah.

I usually have more doom than I know what to do with.
Oh if you like the doom you might want to check out Overlord, they are an interesting mix or Manilla Road, Trouble, BOC, Zappa/ Author Brown, like an 80s Clutch. I don't know but sure I have never heard anything else like it.

http://www.heavenandhellrecords.com/blog/?page_id=273

Overlord 'Back into the Dragon's Lair' pre-orders are available now just go to Sounds of Purgatory

I usually have more doom than I know what to do with.
Oh if you like the doom you might want to check out Overlord, they are an interesting mix or Manilla Road, Trouble, BOC, Zappa/ Author Brown, like an 80s Clutch. I don't know but sure I have never heard anything else like it.

http://www.heavenandhellrecords.com/blog/?page_id=273

Overlord 'Back into the Dragon's Lair' pre-orders are available now just go to Sounds of Purgatory

Happen to have a youtube sample or their myspace? Having trouble finding them.

Happen to have a youtube sample or their myspace? Having trouble finding them.

It is an all to common issue with a lot of older cult type bands, their profile tends to be almost nonexistent.
Here is their MySpace, it is currently being updated so just look over that.
http://www.myspace.com/overlordcanada

PS.
The remastered material on Back to the Dragon's Lair sound way better than what is here.

It is an all to common issue with a lot of older cult type bands, their profile tends to be almost nonexistent.
Here is their MySpace, it is currently being updated so just look over that.
http://www.myspace.com/overlordcanada

PS.
The remastered material on Back to the Dragon's Lair sound way better than what is here.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, while I find the music interesting I really can't deal with that vocalist.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, while I find the music interesting I really can't deal with that vocalist.

:lol: I can understand that. He is certainly an aquired taste like maybe Mark Shelton. It took me a little while.
By the way there are a couple of different vocalist on the material. The first first few recordings had session players in and out.

I'm hoping to pick up Kingfisher Sky's Hallway of Dreams. So any vendor who brings that will be my hero. Apparently they have a second album due out in September, too, so if there's any way someone could get that, I'd be uber-happy. :)