Bands you've tried, but just can't dig

Who knows, maybe in the future. I Don't hate the bands listed. Found myself getting into stuff I wasn't much into in the past getting plenty of play in the present if that makes sense.

The thing is that I don't really just go trying to dig bands. For me it's just that I hear a song and if I like it I explore more stuff from the band and if I don't, I leave it there. So, really no bands to fit this topic come into my mind right now. I just haven't really listened an album through trying to like something and then come to the conclusion that it sucks. If I actually get the album listened to the end, I think it's safe to say that I liked it, atleast to certain extent.

...Ok, a couple pops into my mind:

-Nightwish
-Nevermore (maybe?)

But really, I don't know. The topic just doesn't fit the way I get or "try to" get into bands.

If I hear a lot of good things about a band, by people who's opinions I value, I'll check out reviews and listen to samples before I actually purchase anything. Everything is just too expensive to blindly buy.

I don't hate the bands either...just can't embrace them. I usually find some songs or something about them I like or I wouldn't have listed them at all.

Pitch Black easily. Because it's more of the things you dislike. However, those are the aspects that appeal to me.

Which things specifically?...it seems heavier from the clips I've heard, but that may just be the portions of the songs that were selected.

I was under the impression Holographic had less growling...that appealed to me so I gave that a shot first.