2008 Iron Maiden Tour Merchandise

Metal66

Nov 27, 2005
Menomonee Falls, WI
Hi - Can anyone tell me what kind of merchandise is available from the IM US tour besides t-shirts? And what are some of the prices for shirts, tour :headbang:books, etc? I am trying to budget my money for the Chicago show in a few weeks. Thanks!:headbang:

I saw them in San Antonio last week and I seem to remember a scarf, koozies, posters, programs, wallet chain, and a $150 soccer jersey. I'm sure there was more and you would think after waiting 45 minutes in line (leaving before I made my purchase because I was afraid to miss the beginning) I would have the inventory memorized.
I went back during 2 Minutes to Midnight and the place was deserted. I bought a shirt and a beer and made it back before the song was over. Next time I'll know better.
Also, shirts start at $40. More than the ticket for lawn seats.

No way I'll be spending $40 for a shirt, especially considering that around half that money goes to the venue. It's enough that I'm paying to be a walking advertisement for the band, the last thing I'm going to do is pay the venue for the privilege. I'll troll around eBay or something for someone selling a shirt at a decent price.

Saw the show this past Sunday. It was fantastic. Going to see it again this weekend. :headbang:

The t-shirts were $35, XXL were $40. They had 7-9 different styles.

They had 1 longsleeve shirt and 1 hoodie. I think the longsleeve was ~45/50. Don't remember the hoodie price.

There were 2 different soccer style jerseys. One was yellow and the other red/black striped. They were $125.

The scarf was $40.

They had basball hats, beanies, posters, tour books, and a few other things for sale. I didn't catch the price for them.

Had I known they would be coming around in this tour, I wouldn't have blown $40? on a camouflage girlie shirt that I never wear. I HAVE to get me a T-shirt for this tour but I don't know what they'll have left by the time I get there. Can't wait for the show at chicago.

imsbittour.jpg
[/IMG]
this is from an earlier leg, having difficulty finding the San Antonia merch pics. If I do I will post.

I'll be in Irvine Fri and Sat. hey Actor dude we are meeting at the Rainbow Thurs. at 8 for dinner. care to join us?

Kitty ~
I appreciate the offer - gotta work late Thursday......do you have anything on tap pre-show on Friday?? Where are you sitting?? I'm in Orch 3, row U.......
Andy ~
p.s. - that merch table is way too much to handle! I'll be standing there forever trying to decide what to buy.......

I also saw the show in Houston this past Tuesday as well... might have been sitting right next to Clark Griswold and didn't even know it. We were in the center section Row H - just left of center in the section closest to the stage behind the pit and the view was perfect from there.

The picture that Kitty posted has pretty much all of the shirts I remember seeing for sale except the soccer jerseys. Those can be seen on the Maiden website in "Eddie's Shop" if anyone is curious... I almost came home with a yellow one, but decided that $125 was just too pricey - especially considering I have a soccer jersey from the Brave New World tour. They had special "Texas Edition" shirts for the SA/Houston shows that have Eddie laying down with tequila in one hand and holding an armadillo over is mouth with the other. I wonder if they have special editions for each state they visit - I saw a couple there with Canadian versions of an IM tour shirt - had eddie as a hockey player on the front and I would suspect a maple leaf or two... :lol:

Oh, and they also had a navy blue shirt with the Powerslave cover on it which was a nice break from the 12-15 black shirts that were available. I suppose you can guess which two shirts I came home with.

Thanks everyone for the great info - and the pics are awesome too! This helps a lot - hope they have different shirts for each state like they did years ago. They make great collector items!

Thanks again:headbang:

I do not recall T-shirt styles "A", "D", & "E" for sale on this leg.

yes, but my post said earlier leg. :) finally found the San Antonio merch booth. so I edited my first post.

@ Andy, Friday is the Double Tree Spectrum Hotel in Irvine. Got a IMFC group going, some from Norway, England, Canada, NY...gonna be the place to be this weekend. Fri. Orch 3 row F, Sat. CAUGHT IN A MOSH!!! Pit. Sat. meetup is to be at the Yardhouse in Irvine Spectrum Center. Just look for the light up Devil Horn's (Pabla's) and you'll find us:headbang:

For those who can't make Maiden, Firewind & Arch Enemy @ the Key Club. Have a fantastic weekend!